Hangman back w/ Carolina

Munch

You know what, Geoff seemed a to be a team player. He took the losses to heart last year with the Bills. You would see him celebrating as if he made the touchdown during some games. Im glad another team can get the use out of his experience. I have no issue with it.

WHAT????...you mean OTHER teams have problems with their OL?...say it isn't so!!!

Yeah, it's funny. Jonathan Scott sucked in Buffalo but then he started for the Steelers because of injuries. Thus, the Bills screwed up instead of Pittsburgh has a crappy oline.

I also interesting that people talk about the importance of a great LT and 3 of the best (Long, Thomas, Clady) play on teams with losing records.

He's gonna be a guard there. For the life of me, I don't understand why he never got a shot at our RG position.

I like hangman too but he never got a shot because he isnt as big as Urbik. The entire team has gotten bigger, From the Oline, to the secondary and receivers.

Nix and Gailey have made us a big football team. That should make us better at stopping the run and running the ball. We will not be pushed around this year

You know what, Geoff seemed a to be a team player. He took the losses to heart last year with the Bills. You would see him celebrating as if he made the touchdown during some games. Im glad another team can get the use out of his experience. I have no issue with it.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WHAT????...you mean OTHER teams have problems with their OL?...say it isn't so!!!

Just remember they actually finished beneath us in the final standings... and most of the other teams with bad OL didn't finish much higher in the standings as well... In general we all fit under the category of BAD TEAMS....

Yeah, it's funny. Jonathan Scott sucked in Buffalo but then he started for the Steelers because of injuries. Thus, the Bills screwed up instead of Pittsburgh has a crappy oline.

I also interesting that people talk about the importance of a great LT and 3 of the best (Long, Thomas, Clady) play on teams with losing records.

I'm not sure I understand either point, but I'll take a stab at it.

On the first item, Jonathan Scott was one of the few guys that developed/improved on our line and instead of retaining him we let him walk. Wouldn't you rather have him on our team now?

On the second item, are you claiming that LT isn't important or that the line in general isn't important? I'm not sure what useful info I can infer from the knowledge that solidly filling 1 position on a unit of 5, or more specifically 1 guy on a team of 22 starters, doesn't necessarily make the team win.

Please clarify