Thanks to the crew at NYC BB

GG

Maybe we'll end up going to the same game.  Once the schedule comes out (w/the dates), we can talk more about it.

169343[/snapback]

That would be awesome RRich! It would be cool if IBTG81 could make that same game. The more the merrier!

Had a great day hanging out with Rockpile & babyrock at McFaddens. 

Thanks Matt & Matt for growing the club.  The place was rocking and brought back fond memories of early '90s and Name This Joint.  I understand that the crowds have been growing like mad over the last few weeks, and no seat could be had after 11:30.  

It was also a treat to be called a "fair weather fan" by some of the regulars who've never seen me or Rockpile there before.  But at least I wasn't called obscure.

(ps - many of you young parents should go to parent camp with Rockpile.  He's done the job right, and is properly rewarded for his hard work)

169249[/snapback]

To the two Matts:

Sunday was the closest I have seen in a long time to a playoff atmosphere in Buffalo. Thanks for doing such a great job to everyone involved in the party!

Thanks for the compliment GG, babyrock should teach "Kid Camp" for dysfunctional parents. :w00t:

For a "Where's Waldo" kind of moment, GG and I are in the crowd in pic #4.