Bills vs. Lions Official Thread

Silvercrw

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that signing Tyler Thigpen as backup QB was a good idea. Obviously, it wasn't. This guy is

making Brian Brohm look good.

Unless he makes a big statement in the second half, I think they should keep Fitz, Brad Smith and

Levi Brown. I am very disappointed in how inaccurate Thigpen is.

Thigpen is absolutely atrocious. His delivery is awful, his decision making is awful, his accuracy is awful, he has no command of the offense and he doesn't move worth a damn.

I don't think we can win a single game if he takes the field and I regret the Bills signing him.

Thigpen is absolutely atrocious. His delivery is awful, his decision making is awful, his accuracy is awful, he has no command of the offense and he doesn't move worth a damn.

I don't think we can win a single game if he takes the field and I regret the Bills signing him.

I just don't get how he could look good in KC a couple of years ago and now look SO bad. I never expected him to look great, but figured he'd be at least serviceable.

Chan just said it's possible that a player could lose a job by playing poorly in this game. I really hope Thigpen falls into that category. As he's played this preseason, he's a liability back there.

As everyone else said, Merriman was showing what he can do when healthy. I can't wait to see him in the regular season. I was impressed by CJ as well, he's showing more patience and dancing less. Troup looks to be a very solid space eater inside. Real nice catch by Aiken earlier in traffic. Sheppard has looked very good so far.

Thigpen has really disappointed. I thought he would be a good backup in a familiar system, but he has done very little to impress me.

And of course, the biggest positive is that we had no major injuries and should be good to go for KC!

Thigpen sucks.. He just rolled out right into the blitz and took us out of field goal range. I haven't seen anything from this guy..

Thigpen fits right in with the whole scheme of these band of football misfits! We passed on several quality QB's this draft. 2-14 here we come!

I wasn't particularly upset with the first team O. Fitz had time to throw and although he missed some passes and there were some drops mixed in, wasn't it our main concern three weeks ago that our line could not block for their lives? They've look manageable in the past two games. We saw what Fitz could do last year with a little time, and Stevie for that matter.

The Detriot announcers even alluded to how bad our back up is saying they would take Stanton the 3rd string quarterback of Detroit over him...lol

That's absolutely correct and it's not even close.

In fact, I'd send Thigpen and the 4th we got for Evans to Detroit for Drew Stanton with no hesitation whatsoever.

His delivery is hard to describe. He throws as if he has a ten lb wrist weight on.

And it takes forever to get it out of his hand. Not as bad as Leftwich, but there are some similarities.

Hard to believe the Bills gave him that kind of money.