Florio Shows Bills Some Love

Florio has been respectful of The Bills, he's acknowledged the fans being excellent etc. I think he does like Buffalo, and The Bills . He had them as his sleeper pick for a Wild card this year. He is from Minnesota and is a Vikings fan. The one thing I didn't like was about a month ago when he came on air saying he believed The Bills were the frontrunners to move to L.A. (because no one was really mentioning us anymore-it meant that we were definitely the team in talks with L.A)....Who knows-maybe he's right I don't trust anyone at One Bills Drive, especially guys like Brandon and Littman!

Florio is pulling for the underdog here I believe.

This much I know about The Bills in 2012, we have more talent than Cleveland, Miami, Cinci, Denver, Carolina, Kansas City, Oakland, Washington, St Louis, Tennessee and Seattle. We should be about the 21st best team in the league, which translates to about 8-8....

That's 7 AFC Teams. If we can steal 2 more Div. games, we COULD be playing in January..

That's 7 AFC Teams. If we can steal 2 more Div. games, we COULD be playing in January..

Winnable games: @KC, OAK, @ CIN, @NYG, WAS, @MIA, TEN, MIA, DEN. Do this and we're in wild card contention.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I don't wanna be optimistic! That'll only lead to disappointment! :(

Winnable games: @KC, OAK, @ CIN, @NYG, WAS, @MIA, TEN, MIA, DEN. Do this and we're in wild card contention.

PTR

If we can win 75% of "winnable" games, and 25% of "no chance" games, I'll be happy.

i can see the Jets and all that hype take a plunge. All that media craze in NYC and all the expectations could really hamper a teams season. I expect them to be tough as always, but we can beat them. But in all seriousness its the patriots I want to beat. Tired of losing to them, one of these days the bills have to take the field and just say man....you will not beat us today, it will not happen. Hopefully week 3 that happens.

I don't wanna be optimistic! That'll only lead to disappointment! :(

If we can win 75% of "winnable" games, and 25% of "no chance" games, I'll be happy.

I know what you mean. What's a "winnable" game at this point? But what else do you do waiting for the season to start?

PTR

We WILL be playing in January. Week 17, that is, at New England...

And a Happy New Year's Day it will be for us Bills fans! :thumbsup:

First Brian Baldinger, and now Mike Florio - beginning on 9/11, the rest of the NFL world will slowly realize this is a vastly bigger, tougher, and much-improved Bills football team.

We'll also be playing in February...

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Fear the 'stache!!!!! :beer:

post-2970-045697800 1314827551_thumb.jpg

I don't know if anyone else watched the Jets-Giants game on Monday night, but neither one of their offenses was particularly good, and neither scares me. Their defenses are both very strong, however.

I don't know if anyone else watched the Jets-Giants game on Monday night, but neither one of their offenses was particularly good, and neither scares me. Their defenses are both very strong, however.

If we can take away their running game (which isn't unattainable), we force Sanchez to make plays. We all know what happens when Sanchez tries to gunsling (5 ints anyone?)