Tom Donahoe sucks

todd

Reminder not needed. His crafted offense that fumbled 5 times, greatfully only losing 1, went 3 for 13 on 3rd downs, was 1 of 5 in the red zone, and had 1 play longer than 16 yards against a club minus 5 starters and 13 players on IR doesn't impress.

I wiil not forgive the cur that hired GW/KG.

Reminder not needed. His crafted offense that fumbled 5 times, greatfully only losing 1, went 3 for 13 on 3rd downs, was 1 of 5 in the red zone, and had 1 play longer than 16 yards against a club minus 5 starters and 13 players on IR doesn't impress.

Reminder not needed.  His crafted offense that fumbled 5 times, greatfully only losing 1, went 3 for 13 on 3rd downs, was 1 of 5 in the red zone, and had 1 play longer than 16 yards against a club minus 5 starters and 13 players on IR doesn't impress.

169329[/snapback]

Could you post that one more time? Thanks.

Why?

1. His FA pickups stink. No production.

2. His drafts have been horrible. No production.

3. His UDFA pickups have been horrible. No production.

4. He let too many of our old favorite players leave, sacrificing their production.

5. He also can't pick a coach to save his life.

I just thought you all might like a reminder.

168801[/snapback]

damn you beat me to it. The whole organization sucks we can only beat teams that lose key players and can only score 30+ even with all those turnovers. Shoot if the defense and special teams dont score in this one its only a 19 - 17 victory, man we must suck this was the Bungles remember

Trying to wake up Steve in MD are ya?  :)

168818[/snapback]

Hey 34-78-83, your avatar is great, but they appear in reverse order from your username. It makes me dizzy knowing that they don't match, but that might be because I'm unusually anal. :unsure:

Reminder not needed.  His crafted offense that fumbled 5 times, greatfully only losing 1, went 3 for 13 on 3rd downs, was 1 of 5 in the red zone, and had 1 play longer than 16 yards against a club minus 5 starters and 13 players on IR doesn't impress.

169329[/snapback]

Totally right, man! I don't care if fumbling averages go up when the temperature is cold. It's donahoe's fault! Thank God we had someone else to build the defensive and ST side of the game to rescue us. I can't imagine our luck and good fortune that we squeaked out a win there. Being lucky enough to win 5 in a row is something that's inexplainable given how much the team Donahoe built sucks!

Hey 34-78-83, your avatar is great, but they appear in reverse order from your username.  It makes me dizzy knowing that they don't match, but that might be because I'm unusually anal. :unsure:

169528[/snapback]

Lol I know, it was my first attempt at creating an animated Gif and I failed to even consider the order :doh:

Hey 34-78-83, your avatar is great, but they appear in reverse order from your username.  It makes me dizzy knowing that they don't match, but that might be because I'm unusually anal. :unsure:

169528[/snapback]

Lol I know, it was my first attempt at creating an animated Gif and I failed to even consider the order :doh:

Let's finish out the top 10...

6. He still hasn't produced a winning season in 4 years at the helm.

7. He turned on WNY quicker than the fans did on him.

8. Not all the Draft and FA pickups were brilliant moves... Eddie Robinson, Oliver Gibson, Ryan Denny

9. His Bills teams have never won a playoff game.

10. His penchant for Offensive Tackles could be considered a fettish by some.

Whereas you might wish to continue to flagellate him in public for his shortcomings, I will forgive and forget for items 1 - 9.

It's #10 that I'm still puzzled by though.  :unsure:

Regardless, winning is the balm that cures all, and the recent success has anesthetized most of his critics (myself included) to the painful memories of his first 3 1/4 years. In fact most seem to have a case of amnesia that will only be "cured" should the Bills (GOD FORBID!) suffer a narrow miss of the playoffs.

Here's wishing Mr. Donnaho's Bills the ultimate success this year, that the bubble never bursts, and Whitey gets his just deserts.

PS - is it still ok to hate GW and DillBride - or is that out of fashion now too?

168920[/snapback]

Nice :doh: