Check out my photos from the Buffalo Bills vs Jacksonville Jaguars

Mike32282

I took a ton of photos at the Buffalo Bills vs Jacksonville Jaguars game on 8/27/11. I uploaded them on my photobucket account and they are all high res. You just gotta click on them for the original photo. I apologize in advance for the quality of some of them. I hate how washed out they get when I take pics at nighttime. Hope ya like them.

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t138/Mikey82_photos/Buffalo%20Bills%20Season%202011/8-27-11%20Buffalo%20Bills%20vs%20Jacksonville%20Jaguars/

I took a ton of photos at the Buffalo Bills vs Jacksonville Jaguars game on 8/27/11. I uploaded them on my photobucket account and they are all high res. You just gotta click on them for the original photo. I apologize in advance for the quality of some of them. I hate how washed out they get when I take pics at nighttime. Hope ya like them.

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t138/Mikey82_photos/Buffalo%20Bills%20Season%202011/8-27-11%20Buffalo%20Bills%20vs%20Jacksonville%20Jaguars/

thanks!, i cant speak for all of the ex-residents of buffalo, but i really appreciate the pics. as an original season ticket holder when the ralph opened in 73, i love how the stadium looked!the sun setting, it just looked cool.. the tailgating , brings back warm memories.. hope you keep em coming!

Edited by dwight in philly

Shadows from the lights on the facemask. You can see it on Fitzy's face too.

Thanks. I think everyone else is correct...it's the shadows.

Indeed, great pics. And the uniforms look terrific, including the all-whites. I would still like to see the blue pants with the white jerseys, but I'm growing fond of the white/white. Nice job by the Bills!

EDIT: If you look at Fitzy in that pic, the shadows make the appearance of glasses/goggles around the Amish Rifle's eyes.

Edited by Champaign Mike

FYI.

Careful what you all do with the pictures you take at professional games.

You're taking a picture of an NFL product, so the NFL has some say in how they are used.

This isn't a problem with the pics in this thread, just an FYI for those interested.

FYI.

Careful what you all do with the pictures you take at professional games.

You're taking a picture of an NFL product, so the NFL has some say in how they are used.

This isn't a problem with the pics in this thread, just an FYI for those interested.

Thanks! That's good to know. I only save them and share them with other fans on photobucket. I never sell them. I do sometimes print the good ones for my own personal use though.