People act like Brad Smith is some kind of dummy.

#34fan

For starters, he's too dumb. Everyone knows this.

now that's good funny

My point is that while statistically Fitz gives us the best chance to win, I Think Brad Smith is the player that gives us the best chance to improve. Whether that be just in team morale, or actual points scored.

It scares me that some people on this board do not think that winning is the only worthwhile measure of improvement. Improvement that does not result in winning is just moving deck chairs.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mizzou is a very good school. It's journalism department for example is one of the very best. If I had a family member attend Missouri, I'd be very proud. Incidentally JR, most of my family went to Michigan however… and I went to Buff State.

I was just kidding around, and didn't mean to rag on Missouri; as you said, I'm sure it has some excellent academic programs. And, of course, it has some pretty smart alumni, like Brad Smith.

I didn't go to Michigan for undergrad (went there for law school), but I was always irked at the undergrads thinking they were much smarter than undergrads at other state schools. They might have been right, but no need to brag about it!

now that's good funny

It scares me that some people on this board do not think that winning is the only worthwhile measure of improvement. Improvement that does not result in winning is just moving deck chairs.

I said that the STATS may favor Fitz. Perhaps the odds do too. The reality of Fitz though, is a different story. Bad O-line, or not, He hasn't proven to me, that he's the right QB going forward. I'm open to try something else. I think that Brad Smith under center could help us move the chains irregardless of how bad our o-line is. We lost some really close ones last year, A more mobile, athletic, threat could have been the difference in those games.

Fitzpatrick's Wonderlic score was double Smith's. Clearly Fitzgerald is twice the QB that Smith is.

http://www.nflstatanalysis.net/2011/03/qb-wonderlic-scores.html

Brad Smith is just as dumb as Jamarcus Russel. There's the answer to the inevitable question of what Jamrcus Russel and Brad Smith have in common besides being black. Oh, and they are both sucky quarterbacks.

Fitzpatrick's Wonderlic score was double Smith's. Clearly Fitzgerald is twice the QB that Smith is.

http://www.nflstatanalysis.net/2011/03/qb-wonderlic-scores.html

LOL, you know what dude???? Wonder-lick thisss!!!! :thumbdown: 4-12 with an almost perfect woderlic shows me a guy who's gotten REALLY good at over-thinking this game.

NOTABLE WONDERLIC SCORES (Out of a possible 50 points)

Ryan Fitzpatrick..........48

Alex Smith................40

Drew Henson...............42

Ben Roethlisberger........25

Peyton Manning............28

Brad Smith................24

Tim Tebow.................22

Joe Flacco...............27

Brad is right up there with the superbowl winners. Fitz is right up there with, uh....

Edited by #34fan

LOL, you know what dude???? Wonder-lick thisss!!!! :thumbdown: 4-12 with an almost perfect woderlic shows me a guy who's gotten REALLY good at over-thinking this game.

Joes Flacco...............27

Brad is right up there with the superbowl winners. Fitz is right up there with, uh....

Joes Flaco. I picked him to place in the third race at Pimlico once.

GO BILLS!!!

Brad Smith is just as dumb as Jamarcus Russel. There's the answer to the inevitable question of what Jamrcus Russel and Brad Smith have in common besides being black. Oh, and they are both sucky quarterbacks.

LMAO. Two things: 1)Jamarcus Russell got 30+ million of Al Davis's money. 2)I really don't think you know the meaning of the word "inevitable"

LMAO. Two things: 1)Jamarcus Russell got 30+ million of Al Davis's money. 2)I really don't think you know the meaning of the word "inevitable"

Damn - I knew I should have gone to southwest missouri northern state college university with Brad Smith. Too bad I couldn't get in.

Joe Flacco...............27

What point are you even trying to prove? This thread is hilarious.

What point are you even trying to prove? This thread is hilarious.

It would appear that the higher your score, the less you can actually do.

FYI: The mods Completely changed the title of this thread! The original thread was "People think that Brad Smith is some kind of dummy" NOT Brad Smith is some kind of dummy? What can i say -Some fans DESERVE for this team to move to Canada.

Edit: The above is incorrect. Your title for the thread was "People act like Br. Smith is some kind of dummy." This title is deceptive as "Br. Smith" could be taken to mean a far more famous Smith which would mean you are a troll seeking hits in your straw-man thread.

FYI: The mods Completely changed the title of this thread! The original thread was "People think that Brad Smith is some kind of dummy" NOT Brad Smith is some kind of dummy? What can i say -Some fans DESERVE for this team to move to Canada.

Is Brad Smith smart enough to play in the CFL? Would he be a quarterback there or would the hicks from the deep south like Fort Erie and Welland keep him down?

I'll say it for quite a few people... Welcome to the ignore list! :thumbsup: