Patriots vs Dolpins on MNF

T-Bone

Who do you want to win the Dolphins vs Patriots game?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Dolphins vs Patriots game?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New England Patriots

i dont know. whatever the outcome. i just want the stealers resting players. so hell let the pats loose, and the stealers are basicaly garenteed home field (i think)

168520[/snapback]

Living in Patsy land, I want Miami to kick their asses. I never thought I would say that!!!

I like the enema, colonoscopy analogy best. LOL

GO BILLS

GO TEXANS!! :D

Living in Patsy land, I want Miami to kick their asses.  I never thought I would say that!!!

I like the enema, colonoscopy analogy best.  LOL

GO BILLS

GO TEXANS!! :D

168526[/snapback]

Living in Boston as well, I root for whoever plays the Pats. I'll root for the Dolphins, but I will feel dirty.

i dont know. whatever the outcome. i just want the stealers resting players. so hell let the pats loose, and the stealers are basicaly garenteed home field (i think)

168520[/snapback]

Almost. If the Pats somehow lose tonight, the Steelers clinch homefield throughout the playoffs with a win at home against Baltimore next week. I would think that if New England loses tonight, the Steelers come out with even more juice than normal. They will be jacked to face the Ravens anyway, but with a chance to rest their players in the last game, you would think that would be even extra motivation.

who cares?

Really. Who cares?

We didn't win 5 in a row by luck. ICE will tell you only one had a winning record...

Well, guess what? Arizona has a few wins, so teams lose to bad teams, too.

We havnt.

We are good.

Bring it on Pittsburgh.

This game is IN buffalo. If we are hoping for a possibilty of Pitts being at half strength, we are in deep sh--..