Denver writer: "Moore's hit is exactly what Broncos need"

disco

I will paraphrase a portion of article so I don't get copyright lawyers on us.

1- Fitzpatrick won't be mistaken for Tom Brady

2-good chance when Broncos/Bills play we will be playing for Andrew Luck sweepstakes

Not my opinions, but evidently someone else's

In an odd sort of way, maybe its exactly what the BILLS needed.

Denver looked like the old Raiders out there. For whatever reason, they incredibly amped up, physical to the point that every play guys were blitzing, every pass had a guy all over a receiver (some early)...and they were overly aggressive and taunting to a level I never saw in a pre season game. Whatever the reason (MaGahee and Haggan two former Bills...), the Bills better respond on 12/24 in Buffalo when it counts by ruining a few bronco fan/coaches/players Christmas holidays.

Fitz, the o line, and secondary all get an F in this one.

Fred jackson and Steve Johnson get props for showing heart and not backing down.

"...delivered a blow that transformed Buffalo receiver Donald Jones into a limp rag doll"

Maybe I'm just too sensitive from seeing Kevin Everett but I just don't agree with celebrating an illegal hit or mock what could have been a serious injury.

http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_18726671?source=commented-

It's a typical piece by a sportwriter...

Wheres his opinion on the "failed trade" of Kyle Orton whom without there's no chance his prognostication of a .500 season for the broncos comes true? We may have made some bad draft choices and dumb decisions but in my opinion they look like real idiots for trying to trade the guy hoping to start the "PR Machine" tebow who cant even nail down the 2nd string job.....

I'm not happy for the hit on Jones however it was nice to see Stevie and the other guys get fired up about it. That type of attitude has been sorely lacking on this team for a long time......

From the Broncos website:

DENVER -- Defensive Coordinator Dennis Allen has been working to change the mindset of the Broncos defense since he took over.

Saturday night against the Buffalo Bills, that new, aggressive mentality was on full display.The first-team unit set the tone for the night, swarming to the ball, playing with a physical edge and ultimately allowing just a field goal and 90 yards of total offense in a half of play against the Bills' starters.

I can't wait til 12/24...payback will be a b!#(h

Edited by Beerball
You cannot past entire articles, use a link next time.

Apparently most Denver fans are completely stupid because they are arguing that the hit was not helmet to helmet. That's not the issue at all, Moore lead with his helmet into a defenseless receiver. That is a penalty every time. I can't wait until 12/24. Denver really is gonna have something coming for them then.

Edited by Marcellosaurus

Don't be so sensitive. Football is a collision sport and the writer is just happy they have a guy willing to collide.

I pretty much agree BUT the broncos looked dirty not just mean. I hope the Bills do pick up some nasty and bring it when they play this season.

I will paraphrase a portion of article so I don't get copyright lawyers on us.

1- Fitzpatrick won't be mistaken for Tom Brady

2-good chance when Broncos/Bills play we will be playing for Andrew Luck sweepstakes

Not my opinions, but evidently someone else's

Fitz does so many good things. Then he sky's a ball two feet over an open receivers head.

Don't be so sensitive. Football is a collision sport and the writer is just happy they have a guy willing to collide.

Exactly. There will be deaths and more concussions and paralyzed players. These guys are crushing each other, how can anyone think these things are not going to become normal. How many players were knocked out last night?