Please express how you feel about tonight

Scrappy

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one pre season game, get over it. I hope the team doesn't think like some of you or else we're in for a long season. Horrible effort, I'm sure they'll admit it, but hopefully they step it up next week.

It's the lack of preparation that scares me the most. We could have all the talent in the world & if it's not used properly, it doesn't matter. See Lee Evans who requested a trade out of town, think there was a reason behind that ??

Is McKinnie still available? Even if out of shape, he should be able to work himself back into shape by week 3 or so....

Yeah, seriously. This is a great idea. We could use him & I have $10 riding on him coming back to the league, somebody get me his agent.

It's one pre season game, get over it. I hope the team doesn't think like some of you or else we're in for a long season. Horrible effort, I'm sure they'll admit it, but hopefully they step it up next week.

I agree. This team will be great as long as it refuses to accept reality. They should all attend self-esteem seminars, then they'll all be winners. Unfortunately those things are like 25 bucks a session, so there's no way ralphie's gonna spring for it.

Is McKinnie still available? Even if out of shape, he should be able to work himself back into shape by week 3 or so....

Bryant McKinnie, Nick Kaczur, Mario Henderson, Max Starks, Flozell Adams, Mark Tauscher and Langston Walker are all still available. So is 5X Pro Bowl guard Brian Waters.

Denver looked hungry, even in a preseason game.

*EDITED*

If you didn't know better, you would have thought Von Miller was the one who said "“I’m going to make it hell for them every time I play against them”.

We looked like a rag tag band of guys who show up every week to play, but have other jobs.

Edited by symbiant

It's the lack of preparation that scares me the most. We could have all the talent in the world & if it's not used properly, it doesn't matter. See Lee Evans who requested a trade out of town, think there was a reason behind that ??

I didn't see the game, but if the problem is lack of preparation, that's correctible. Not a lot of game planning goes on in pre-season typically.

During the Pat Moran saga, I made it over to McKinnie's twitter; he made it sound like he's working out hard, for what it's worth. As I've said before, it's beyond me why we don't bring in some vets like McKinnie and Leonard Davis.

Denver looked hungry, even in a preseason game. Von Miller looked like he was the wanting to show the Bills what they passed over.

We looked like a rag tag band of guys who show up every week to play, but have other jobs.

Denver drafted ahead of us & took VM, so how did the Bills pass over him ?? Is this a religious thing or something ??

Denver looked hungry, even in a preseason game. Von Miller looked like he was the wanting to show the Bills what they passed over.

hard for the bills to 'pass him over' when he was taken ahead of them at #2.

Denver drafted ahead of us & took VM, so how did the Bills pass over him ?? Is this a religious thing or something ??

That was my point... he looked like he was out to prove something as if he had a chip. He definitely didn't make Denver look bad passing Dareus.

We go from posts like "We have a top 15 defense" to "We lead the Luck sweepstakes" in a matter of hours. If they rebound next week then a ton of you will again be back on the bandwagon. You People need to learn that you can never get too high or too low in the pre season. Their performance wasn't promising, but nothing to judge the season on.

Good one. the Bills never had a chance to take him.