Good news for season opener

According to what I've been reading on fantasy football web sites, Baldwin has had a very disappointing training camp and left camp. I doubt he would have done much against us. Him leaving camp now makes much more sense. Thanks.

Baldwin was one of the more surprising 1st round picks. All reports were he had some lazy tendencies in college, I was especially surprised KC was the team to draft him. The season opener for KC, is just the type of game the Bills need to learn how to win if they want to turn the corner. I see KC as a very average team. Okay offense, okay defense, good RB's, below average QB. They don't score a ton of points so it should be a close game. If the Bills can stop the run in that game, and that's a huge if, but if they can they have a great shot to win. Playing on the road doesn't help our chances, but I think the fact that we played them so tight up there last year will give the whole team an added confidence, which is huge.

Stuff the run w/ the likes of Williams, Dareus, Merriman, Barnett and Davis in that game and ask Matt Cassell to beat you with his arm. Good luck KC!

I've already taken the Bills at +7. (Please no errant throws Fitzy!)