Maybin can't wait to face the Bills??

I can't wait for the Bills to face Maybin. Unless the Jets get him on the juice for the next few months and he puts on 50 pounds the Bills should run the ball right at him every time he is on the field. Even that is assuming the Jets keep him around after the preseason which is no given.

Maybin isn't even going to make the Jets roster.

This isn't some Rex Ryan reclammation project. Aaron Maybin has quite literally shown nothing during his brief NFL career. Not even a flash. Nothing. We're paying his salary so Ryan brought him in for training camp fodder and to pick his brain about our playbook. Luckily for us, Maybin doesn't seem very bright either.

Maybin isn't even going to make the Jets roster.

This isn't some Rex Ryan reclammation project. Aaron Maybin has quite literally shown nothing during his brief NFL career. Not even a flash. Nothing. We're paying his salary so Ryan brought him in for training camp fodder and to pick his brain about our playbook. Luckily for us, Maybin doesn't seem very bright either.

Yes it is (He knows maybin from his highschool days in Baltimore)

and

No they aren't, He cleared Waivers, so the Bills are no longer paying him, whatever they have paid him up til now is what he gets from the Bills (guaranteed money and salary up until last week), now the jets are paying his salary because they signed him to a new deal.

And i bet he can't wait to face the Bills, that means he is on the roster and on an NFL team, something not many think is likely to happen, and not something he did much in Buffalo. I could see Rex keeping him around thinking he can teach him and make him into something or just using him in games aganst Buffalo to rub it in their faces. he seems like the kind of @ss who would do something like that

Its some kind of poetic justice..... jets select LB/DE vernon gholston w the 6th pick in the 2008 draft.....he ends up being a total bust and they cut him.....what do they do? Go and sign DE/LB aaron maybin the number 10 pick in the 2009 draft who ended up a total bust and cut by the Bills...... I think the most TELLING fact in this whole thing is that NO ONE claimed him off waivers. I heard his contract wasnt bad for the next couple years and if a team really thought he had something they'd have put in a claim for him. I think he'll be cut and part of the reason he's there is to gain some knowledge on our defense. Perhaps thats part of the reason as to why they cut him so early. Before they install a lot of the defense.....

Maybin will never play against any team. The Jets have enough OLBs. Yet, I wouldnt be suprised if the Jets play him against us just to try and send a message. Let him in on a couple of those crazy blitz packages they run and try to get him to sack Fitz in spite. Watch Spiller pancake him LOL. One year wonder out of Penn State, has something to prove to EVERYONE!