Caption this

"Hey Aaron, thanks for the Bills defensive playbook and the film session last night. You can get your check from Patty...

Oooo! hehehe...the fat lady that just fell down over there, uhhh, right, she better get her shoes back on if she knows what's good for her...

anyway, get your check from Patty and be on your way.

What's that? Ah, no. No Aaron, you must have misunderstood. We just wanted the playbook, we're all set at TE and S, thanks.

Sure, we'll keep you in mind.

Yes. Of course. Well, we are fairly sure of our ability to make decisions, being a playoff team and all. Right? Hehe.

No. No we don't think the Bills had it in for you. If they did, why did they keep you on the team for so long?

Yes well if that's all, I have to go get my ass waxed. Thanks again Aaron."

"Hey Aaron, thanks for the Bills defensive playbook and the film session last night. You can get your check from Patty...

Oooo! hehehe...the fat lady that just fell down over there, uhhh, right, she better get her shoes back on if she knows what's good for her...

anyway, get your check from Patty and be on your way.

What's that? Ah, no. No Aaron, you must have misunderstood. We just wanted the playbook, we're all set at TE and S, thanks.

Sure, we'll keep you in mind.

Yes. Of course. Well, we are fairly sure of our ability to make decisions, being a playoff team and all. Right? Hehe.

No. No we don't think the Bills had it in for you. If they did, why did they keep you on the team for so long?

Yes well if that's all, I have to go get my ass waxed. Thanks again Aaron."

I just bet a buddy of mine who is a Jets fan that he'd be cut by week 1. I can't wait to show him your 'perceived conversation.' that's hilarious! :worthy:

I have a another one. This time it's Maybin talking.

"Hey Mark! Nice to meet ya. So the Bills got Brad Smith and we...got me. Haha.

I bet the Jet fans are just loving how we suckered the Bills on that trade.

Uh, yeah, I know it's not a trade, trade, but still. Hey man it's all good, you didn't want that cat coming in and cramping your style anyway.

You can play every down, just like me. Speaking of playing where's the locker room? Nobody told me yet. They just took my playbook and told me to report to the Maintenance Department. Is that some sort of new PT thing?

You know, I could have used some maintenance this off-season. I had this illness "sitonmyasstosis". Levarr, I mean, the Doctor, said it builds up an intolerance of iron, aluminum, mirrors, cinder blocks, no skid floors, and florescent lights, and, if I listened to Danzig it could make me damn near crazy.

What do you mean how did I work out in the gym then? Arrington and I worked out at the same gym every day together. It's called Felchers, in South Beach."

Edited by OCinBuffalo