NFL REWIND

I addressed this in the thread that was going around, but it's already been buried off the first page and I got no response.

So somebody please tell me:

If the Bills play on 9/11, when will that game be available on NFL Rewind?

Also, I heard of peeps getting a pre-season package add-on for only an additional $10, is that still available?

I addressed this in the thread that was going around, but it's already been buried off the first page and I got no response.

So somebody please tell me:

If the Bills play on 9/11, when will that game be available on NFL Rewind?

Also, I heard of peeps getting a pre-season package add-on for only an additional $10, is that still available?

The game on 9/11 will be available when the NBC broadcast on Sunday Night Football is over (sometime between 11:30 and midnight eastern)...you cannot access any games on REWIND when there is NFL football on one of the broadcast networks. For instance, you can't go back and watch a game from Sunday, during the Monday Night Football broadcast on Monday.

As far as the $10 deal goes, I believe it is still available. I purchased the pre-season package, as well as the regular season package at the discount price...unfortunately, for me, I can't access them on my home computer, because, if you have a Mac, it must be PowerPC 5, or Intel powered. But, I watched the Bills/Bears pre-season game the last two days, at work, over my lunch breaks!

Also, and I am thinking of doing this as well, if you sign up for the two packages, for an additional $10 you can get the radio broadcasts as well...I have to admitt, I have had the Rewind package the last two years, and didn't use it as often as I imagined I would...but, it is pretty cheap, and nice to know you have the option to go back and see anything during the season. I like to go to the bar to watch, but, there is normally one, or possibly two games a season that I can't watch because of work obligations...so it is cool to come home later at night, and be able to see what I missed that day.

The game on 9/11 will be available when the NBC broadcast on Sunday Night Football is over (sometime between 11:30 and midnight eastern)...you cannot access any games on REWIND when there is NFL football on one of the broadcast networks. For instance, you can't go back and watch a game from Sunday, during the Monday Night Football broadcast on Monday.

As far as the $10 deal goes, I believe it is still available. I purchased the pre-season package, as well as the regular season package at the discount price...unfortunately, for me, I can't access them on my home computer, because, if you have a Mac, it must be PowerPC 5, or Intel powered. But, I watched the Bills/Bears pre-season game the last two days, at work, over my lunch breaks!

Also, and I am thinking of doing this as well, if you sign up for the two packages, for an additional $10 you can get the radio broadcasts as well...I have to admitt, I have had the Rewind package the last two years, and didn't use it as often as I imagined I would...but, it is pretty cheap, and nice to know you have the option to go back and see anything during the season. I like to go to the bar to watch, but, there is normally one, or possibly two games a season that I can't watch because of work obligations...so it is cool to come home later at night, and be able to see what I missed that day.

Awesome!

Thanks. So, if I'm reading this right, there's a window you can watch the game on Monday, but once a game is broadcast live, there's a blackout period on the service, which then goes back online after the MNF game is over?

Also, I'm thinking of getting a MacMini and HDMI'ing into my television. Those are intel-based, yes? Specs link: LINK(I'm computer savvy enough to assume they are, but confirmation would be nice before I pull ye olde trigger).

Another thing I like about NFL Rewind is you can skip ahead 20 seconds with the click of a button, so you can skip through the huddles and time outs. They also have an indicator bar along the bottom that shows when big plays happen so you can just click on those. Many more extras. Well worth $40 IMO if you plan to use it.

PTR

Another thing I like about NFL Rewind is you can skip ahead 20 seconds with the click of a button, so you can skip through the huddles and time outs. They also have an indicator bar along the bottom that shows when big plays happen so you can just click on those. Many more extras. Well worth $40 IMO if you plan to use it.

PTR

I'm actually hoping to kill the "big play" indicators when watching it for the first time. Is that an option? Sort of taints the viewing experience/element of surprise.

I'm actually hoping to kill the "big play" indicators when watching it for the first time. Is that an option? Sort of taints the viewing experience/element of surprise.

I think you just watch the game in "full screen" mode and they go away. But don't hold me to that.

PTR

Thanks to KTFABD I got off the dime and signed up for both and I'm absolutely delighted.

Watched the Shoekago game Sunday morning on my iMac in full screen mode. Then I watched it again.

One of the coolest things is that once you sign up you get access to the entire last two seasons worth of games - of the entire league.

Now that is awesome!

Yes, the Mac mini is Intel based.

Haven't heard of anyone using an ancient PowerPC since, well forever - till Bufftex mentioned it.

Man, that' some seriously old equipment there boss.

Thanks to KTFABD I got off the dime and signed up for both and I'm absolutely delighted.

Watched the Shoekago game Sunday morning on my iMac in full screen mode. Then I watched it again.

One of the coolest things is that once you sign up you get access to the entire last two seasons worth of games - of the entire league.

Now that is awesome!

Yes, the Mac mini is Intel based.

Haven't heard of anyone using an ancient PowerPC since, well forever - till Bufftex mentioned it.

Man, that' some seriously old equipment there boss.

SOLD!

Thanks, TSW!

Friends helping friends, GO BILLS!

They do.....

That's weird. After I launch a game in full screen, after about 5 seconds the menu interface disappears leaving me the game in all of it's glory. Then again, it's not the most thoroughly tested application and seems to have different behavior in different browsers.

They do.....

Also, if it works the same as Game Pass (the int'l package - I'm in South Africa and just got it - it's amazing), there is a toggle in the upper right hand corner of the small screen to turn scores off. If you do that, you don't even see the big play markers in the small screen. (Not positive that it's the same for Rewind, but I don't know why they wouldn't be using the same interface.)

That's weird. After I launch a game in full screen, after about 5 seconds the menu interface disappears leaving me the game in all of it's glory. Then again, it's not the most thoroughly tested application and seems to have different behavior in different browsers.

It disappears after you stop moving the mouse.

It'll reappear again when you move the mouse again.