Nesbitt moved to safety

Well he is an athlete, and it would be interesting to see a QB on the backend playing Defense. Not saying he should actually get playing time or anything but having the perspective of dissecting plays with the QB experience is an interesting notion.

I liked what I saw on Saturday. Real quick and athletic. The switch to safety means the Bills are as clueless as I am in figuring out what to do with him. I supposive they could put him on the Practice Squad.

I liked what I saw on Saturday. Real quick and athletic. The switch to safety means the Bills are as clueless as I am in figuring out what to do with him. I supposive they could put him on the Practice Squad.

Yeah, except that it means that they also like him. We did it with George Wilson and he's developed into great depth and now our starting SS. He may only make the PS, I suspect that has mostly to do with special teams performance. That's often the tipping point on the bottom of the roster guys. I'm guessing PS this year.

Why not? Gailey is stashing another offensive weapon as a backup DB and ST'er. He looked good Saturday, albeit vs 3rd and 4th stringers. Better than Levi Brown getting wailed every down.

PTR

Agreed...I like the move...