Fuggin packers

nodnarb

Hey, why not give the Jags their props?! I agree that the Pack ain't all that, but give the Jags some credit. Their defense is top notch and their offense took advantage of a mediocre at best Packer defense.

Also, give Leftwich some props for taking the hits and coming back.

Also, while Favre is still a great athlete, his screw-ups only serve to highlight how easy it is to make bad decisions as an NFL QB in the heat of battle. As Peyton Manning stated in an interview yesterday on ESPN, the game continues to get more and more complex all of the time, especially defensively. He pointed out how sophisticated defense and defensive players have become in the NFL over his career, and just how much work and effort goes into making a successful play these days, even when it looks like it was easy.

if you had to choose which QB to have to lead a 4th quarter comeback, who would it be???

NOT BRETT FARVE!!! you pathetic excuses for a QB.

forget the hall of fame, you will be lucky just to play football next year. the one time i root for the packers they screw it up.

i had no idea that last play of the game in week 1 would determin who gets in the playoffs. i just saw a replay. there is a reason reese is NOT our SAFETY ANYMORE!!!!

Hey, why not give the Jags their props?!  I agree that the Pack ain't all that, but give the Jags some credit.  Their defense is top notch and their offense took advantage of a mediocre at best Packer defense.

Also, give Leftwich some props for taking the hits and coming back.

Also, while Favre is still a great athlete, his screw-ups only serve to highlight how easy it is to make bad decisions as an NFL QB in the heat of battle.  As Peyton Manning stated in an interview yesterday on ESPN, the game continues to get more and more complex all of the time, especially defensively.  He pointed out how sophisticated defense and defensive players have become in the NFL over his career, and just how much work and effort goes into making a successful play these days, even when it looks like it was easy.

168398[/snapback]

As soon as Favre rolled out of the pocket I KNEW he was getting picked. Why force that pass on 1st down? Dumb throw.

Throw in 2 Green fumbles in the redzone and a missed chip-shot from a FG kicker who never misses, and that's a minimum of 12 points GB left on the board.

Nice game by Fred Taylor, but otherwise I wasn't too impressed with Jax.

"Lambeau mistique" this.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

168355[/snapback]

That game hurt. I thought it was the Jagoffs best chance to lose down the stretch. Maybe Carr and the Texans have a miracle left up their sleeves this weekend.