Preseason game replays

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I did go the game but it is a little late for a full game description. I think what a lot of posters have mentioned is correct. Merriman was outstanding and Dareus makes us better on the inside. The one position I think we actually do have depth at is defensive tackle and possibly throughout the defensive line.

The special teams will get better, I am confident of this. While we may not be the best special teams team in the league, I think this area will improve overall as the season goes on.

As for the offense, I really didn't see anything jump out at me throughout the game. The right side of the offensive line in my opinion really did not have the best game. Fortunately, Chan Gailey is a good offensive coach so maybe we can get some of these things straightened out so we can score some touchdowns.

The trade of Lee Evans still does not make sense to me, but maybe the front office knows something that we don't.

The preseason is for getting better and hopefully we continue to improve.

Edited by BB2004

The first quarter was fun and worth your time

I wathced the first half yesterday, on the Game Rewind package...I was actually really impressed with the defense. And, for the limited time the Offensive starters played, they looked okay...Freddy had a couple of nice, albeit short runs, Spiller had a nice play or two...I was a lttle underwhelmed by the receivers, but it is early.

• 2 weeks later...