Jax only has Houston and Oakland left

Simon

If GB loses this game the Bills are all but out of the playoffs and there's nothign we can do about it. :) 

!Go PACK Go!

167396[/snapback]

On the other hand, if JAX loses they're done.

GB should still win this game but if they don't, IMO, there is no way that the Jaguars win five or six in a row to get in the playoffs, they are simply not that good. They would lose to either Houston or Oakland.

167500[/snapback]

Kerry Collins must be off the booze.

5 touchdown passes today, with another quarter yet to go.

GO RAIDERS!

If GB loses this game the Bills are all but out of the playoffs and there's nothign we can do about it. :doh: 

!Go PACK Go!

167396[/snapback]

A little reactionary Simon - don't you think?

Jacks will be a 5.5 - 6 point favorite at home against Houston. They'll be a 3-4 point favorite at Oakland. Leftwich is also taking a beating.

Not true..if JAX wins out we can still make playoffs providing that Jets lose at St. Louis.

167423[/snapback]

That's the same St. Louis team that got drilled by the Cards today? Yeah, I have faith in the Rams pulling out a W against the Jets...

Jax never beats anyone convincingly. Houston can beat them as can the Raiders. They will lose one of their last 2. I am more worried about the Ravens.

Jax never beats anyone convincingly.  Houston can beat them as can the Raiders.  They will lose one of their last 2.  I am more worried about the Ravens.

167697[/snapback]

I agree with that...if the Ravens get by the Colts, we'll have to hope for losses against the Steelers and...and...The Dolphins. UGH. We need Peyton & Company to come up big tonight.

Jax never beats anyone convincingly.  Houston can beat them as can the Raiders.  They will lose one of their last 2.  I am more worried about the Ravens.

167697[/snapback]

Agreed. Tonights game is the big game. I think we needed Denver to lose today at KC and we got it. It would have been nice for the jets to lose at home but it couldnt be expected. We expected the Jags to lose at GB but I think that they will lose one of their last two. If the Ravens lose tonight, I kinda like the Bills chances.

I too am more worried about Baltimore. Baltimore (i think) needs to lose 2 of their next 3 games, starting tonight vs. Indy. THey also play pit. They need to lose both of those because game #3 is vs. Miami....

Come on Indy (at least I kinda like indy, unlike green bay which i just spent 4 hours cheering for)