WR Buster Davis signs with Bills

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*wonders where the all-pro RTs in free agency are to bring in*

There wasn't an All-pro RT in the NFL last year, so I guess you are right for once. You see D-ball, the All Pro designation is for the very best. The Pro-Bowl designation is far less prestigious.

At tackle, it is not about whether you play left or right. So, since the best are usually on the left, it's common for there NOT to be an All-Pro RT. Last year the All Pro tackles were Jake Long and Joe Thomas. BTW, Jason Peters was second team All Pro. Where was Eric Wood?

This one I don't understand. There is no room for him. I assume that Buddy is just doing him a favor by taking a look so it seems like he is getting some play.

Don't question the magic.

Easley has yet to stay healthy . why not bring a guy in. Buddy liked him enough to draft him or be on a staff that drafted him in round one, never hurts to take a look. Oh yeah pretty sure he gets the fact that he could you an upgrade at right tackle. Tight end, don't know how much Chan uses one, take out the one year with the cheifs and you see very little production

I think we signed him but that doesn't at all mean he will make the team. A long shot IMO at best. But IIRC we were at 89 players a couple days ago and maybe had to sign one more today to get to the 90 required when the CBA was signed. I assume that was the reason, but not sure.

I think we signed him but that doesn't at all mean he will make the team. A long shot IMO at best. But IIRC we were at 89 players a couple days ago and maybe had to sign one more today to get to the 90 required when the CBA was signed. I assume that was the reason, but not sure.

thats a max, not a min requirement - no? more bodies is a desired, but not required as far as i know