Help me pick my first Bills game

any of the first 3 home games would be good. weather should be nice for all of em.

Sep 18 Raiders (home opener atmosphere, we are still tied for 1st place, actual chance of winning)my 2nd choice.

Sep 25 Patriots (Tom Brady....bills will probably get spanked ) my 3rd choice.

Oct 9 Eagles (Mike Vick, perfect football weather, most entertaining game on schedule ) my 1st choice.

stay away from the other games...Jets (fights) Ten, Mia & Den all December.

Ok I'm trying to plan a trip up to Buffalo and I need help deciding what game to go to. It needs to be early season because my wife will throw a fit and want to leave in the 2nd quarter if she gets too cold. After my first trip I can come whenever because my wife won't care to go a second time, but she is always in for the first trip to a new place. Right now I'm kind of debating between the raiders and redskins games. Which one would be better? Also where should we stay and what else should we do on the trip?

I was married in December and I'll be taking my wife to her first game also. We don't really have a choice, since we'll only be in town for a week, so it's the Eagles game for us. I think it's perfect...NFC team, big game, still early in the season, not too cold. 10 more minutes until tickets are on sale! This will be my first Bills related purchase in about 8 years.

Guest three3

i'd hold off until around 2023. pegula will own the team, we'll max out the cap, hire the best coaches and GM and finally be playoff bound.

hope this helps