Dareus listed at 343lbs?

I don't remember where I saw it, but in a recent interview, Dareus said that he thought the Bills wanted him to play NT, so he bulked up for it. Now that he knows they want him to play DE, he's plans on losing 10#.

This kinda worries me a lot. Probably just because so much is riding on Dareus and this sounds more like an excuse then anything else.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This kinda worries me a lot. Probably just because so much is riding on Dareus and this sounds more like an excuse then anything else.

Why would he need to offer an excuse? Is the extra weight hindering him? And it's a plausible explanation.

Even though he's a rookie and hasnt played a real down yet...

If there is one player on this team I am NOT worried about, it is Dareus.

Kid is on a whole different level.

Why would he need to offer an excuse? Is the extra weight hindering him? And it's a plausible explanation.

Well, if the weight gain was accidental because he wasn't working out, then I can see him looking for an excuse. It is plausible because of the lockout, tho.

I hope the extra weight doesn't hinder him, but there is always a concern of overweight guys wearing down late in games. Overall it just makes me nervous because so much is riding on the guy and I basically only want to hear great news about him. Hope it works out.

Even though he's a rookie and hasnt played a real down yet...

If there is one player on this team I am NOT worried about, it is Dareus.

Kid is on a whole different level.

I hope so. Need him basically to be another Suh if the Bills are going dig themselves out of this hole.