Has anyone received their new jerseys they ordered yet?

Amstel

Sorry if this topic has been covered. I tried looking back at older posts to see if anyone had posted comments on what they looked like. There are several sellers at DH Gate and I know some of you had placed orders. I wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations based on what they may have received. Thank you!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to save everyone else the trouble:

You sir, are singlehandedly destroying the US economy by purchasing crappy fakes from the child labor slave masters in China. Go directly to NFL.com and purchase an inferior jersey for 350 USD immediately and pray that no one else sees this thread...

You sir, are singlehandedly destroying the US economy by purchasing crappy fakes from the child labor slave masters in China. Go directly to NFL.com and purchase an inferior jersey for 350 USD immediately and pray that no one else sees this thread...

TBD threads are predictable :lol::lol::lol:

And buy the "real" ones that are made in, what did you call it, "child labor slave masters" China. As a heads up, might want to check where reebok makes their jerseys before posting something this. I'll save you the trouble, they are made in, wait for it. CHINA! And guess what, that extra money for the "real" jerseys isn't going to the people making them in china. It's lining the pockets of reebok, NFL players, owners and execs.

I was just on Buffalonews.com and dhgate had an andvertisement up on the sports section page advertising bills jersey's. I'm surprised the bills and the nfl haven't taken some kind of action to stop any kind of promotion involving knockoffs of their apparrel in the media.

And buy the "real" ones that are made in, what did you call it, "child labor slave masters" China. As a heads up, might want to check where reebok makes their jerseys before posting something this. I'll save you the trouble, they are made in, wait for it. CHINA! And guess what, that extra money for the "real" jerseys isn't going to the people making them in china. It's lining the pockets of reebok, NFL players, owners and execs.

If you are talking about the actual jerseys that players really wear on the field, Reebok doesn't even make their "real" jerseys. Two other companies make them, and they are made in Berlin Wisconsin, tagged as Reebok and sold to Reebok. At least the uni's the players wear are made there.

You may be correct about the "authentics" that Reebok sells the general public and markets them as the "uniforms the pros wear on the field", which is not true. Those may be made in China, who knows. I tend to probably think they are made in China too.

Nonetheless, Reebook seems like a pretty big douche at this point either way you go, because I had the rough cost of the actual player jerseys told to me, and nonetheless, they are making tons of money, off of the public and off of the NFL. Especially the public side. The replica markup is more than furniture stores rip off their customers.

Edited by Lv-Bills

If you are talking about the actual jerseys that players really wear on the field, Reebok doesn't even make their "real" jerseys. Two other companies make them, and they are made in Berlin Wisconsin, tagged as Reebok and sold to Reebok. At least the uni's the players wear are made there.

You may be correct about the "authentics" that Reebok sells the general public and markets them as the "uniforms the pros wear on the field", which is not true. Those may be made in China, who knows. I tend to probably think they are made in China too.

Nonetheless, Reebook seems like a pretty big douche at this point either way you go, because I had the rough cost of the actual player jerseys told to me, and nonetheless, they are making tons of money, off of the public and off of the NFL. Especially the public side. The replica markup is more than furniture stores rip off their customers.

Yea I knew that the actual player worn jerseys weren't made by reebok. I meant the authentic ones. Spent a year in china. I work in clothing and the mark up on these is ridiculous. I just don't understand some peoples crusades.

I was just on Buffalonews.com and dhgate had an andvertisement up on the sports section page advertising bills jersey's. I'm surprised the bills and the nfl haven't taken some kind of action to stop any kind of promotion involving knockoffs of their apparrel in the media.

LMAO. Wow.

There is an awesome Pittsburgh themed store in Pennsylvania at Breezewood just off of the PA Turnpike and I-70. The store is huge and has a gazillion things for the Pirates, Pens, Steelers, Penn State and Pitt. It's one of the coolest stores I've ever been in as far as merchandise and collectors stuff. They also have things from every other other NFL team and some other baseball teams, including Philly, NY, Baltimore etc.

Being from Pittsburgh, I buy Pirates, Penguins and Penn State stuff there all the time. They also have jerseys out the waazoo. I noticed this last time, as I stopped in, that they are the knockoffs from China. ALL of them. Every sport. I will also be honest, that some of them look like garbage, and some look decent, but you can still tell they are not the NFL store bought jerseys. All with ripoff tags from Mitchell and Ness and Reebok etc. I have some Mitchell and Ness jerseys, so I know that these aren't even close (or at least this current batch), although they are decent. It's just the first time I have seen knockoffs, at such a large quantity actually in a retail store. They even make a few Pirates players, with a Mitchell and Ness tag, that Mitchell and Ness never made. lol

Interesting stuff. Awesome store, but I never bought a jersey in there yet. I almost bought a Clemente a few weeks ago on my way up to a Pirates game, but just couldn't do it. They are a tad too fake for me. Well priced though.

Still a cool store for anyting not jersey related.

Edited by Lv-Bills

Too freakin' funny. Good job.

I have two Reebok EQT Replicas.

(Lee Evans away jersey, circa 2007 and Jim Kelly home throwback, circa 2008)

Both of them were purchased at The Ralph and both of them were made in Honduras.

Don't know how the labor laws are in Honduras but thinking that they're not so good.

I don't know how this works, but since I checked out dhgate for Bills jerseys, I'm having their ads pop up on different sites. So, I don't think it really is the News doing that......I've noticed that before where I'll visit a rather obscure clothing site, and then I'm seeing ads for it all over.

Sorry if this topic has been covered. I tried looking back at older posts to see if anyone had posted comments on what they looked like. There are several sellers at DH Gate and I know some of you had placed orders. I wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations based on what they may have received. Thank you!

I ordered ten jerseys for various members of our tailagte group from DH Gate and they arrived late last week. They are unbelieveably sweet. 1/4 of the cost of the replicas at the Bills store and 4 times nicer. Swen on numbers, naems and logos. It took about 10 days to get them. The vendor I used was "Honest First". $22 each.

I ordered ten jerseys for various members of our tailagte group from DH Gate and they arrived late last week. They are unbelieveably sweet. 1/4 of the cost of the replicas at the Bills store and 4 times nicer. Swen on numbers, naems and logos. It took about 10 days to get them. The vendor I used was "Honest First". $22 each.

Were they all adult sizes, or were there any youth sizes included in that? It looks like eball said his adult jersey fit correctly, so I'm trying to see if youth jerseys would come out with the same quality and correct size.

I don't know how this works, but since I checked out dhgate for Bills jerseys, I'm having their ads pop up on different sites. So, I don't think it really is the News doing that......I've noticed that before where I'll visit a rather obscure clothing site, and then I'm seeing ads for it all over.

The same thing happened to me, and it's not just from dhgate. It's not a coincidence, and it's definitely not the Buffalo News selling ad space to a Chinese knockoff company.

Can you search for the vendor on there?

Your sarcasm detector needs a new battery my friend!

Can you search for the vendor on there?

I think you can.

Even if you can't, just go to the Bills area, then browse until you find the vendor and click their name. Then you can search "Bills" within their store and you'll see all of the options.