Kelsay

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully for everyone, the Bills saw fit to redo his contract and lock him up for the next 4 years or so!

:thumbsup:

Kelsay getting locked up would be a true blessing for this team.

Please don`t tell me this stiff old farm boy is at olb , the first unit. If he is ,he has to have dirt on somebody.

:bag:

Kelsay getting locked up would be a true blessing for this team.

Who is Mauricio?

:bag:

Who is Mauricio?

Mauricio was the most talented performer ever to appear on America's Got Talent (on NBC)...he went unappreciated by many, but not by me.

Mauricio was the most talented performer ever to appear on America's Got Talent (on NBC)...he went unappreciated by many, but not by me.

Oh OK, nver seen it, but if you say he was robbed, I believe it! :thumbdown:

Oh OK, nver seen it, but if you say he was robbed, I believe it! :thumbdown:

I knew I could rely on you for your support...

I don't want you to just take my word for it, however...so please, allow yourself to be entertained by....MAURICIO!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlZ8f7l4G7s

I knew I could rely on you for your support...

I don't want you to just take my word for it, however...so please, allow yourself to be entertained by....MAURICIO!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=vlZ8f7l4G7s

He's no Taylor Hicks... but better than Sanjaya for sure!

Please don`t tell me this stiff old farm boy is at olb , the first unit. If he is ,he has to have dirt on somebody.

Buddy loves him some Kelsay. The Bills biggest problem on defense last year was an inability to "set the edge" in run defense. The biggest culprit, by a wide margin, was Kelsay from his LOLB position. Arguably, Nix worst decision(among many) last season was allowing the team to go into the season with Kelsay starting at OLB. He was breathtakingly horrendous in the preseason and yet he got the nod and spent the rest of the season jumping on piles 15 yards down field. He's going to be 32 years old this season. Luvin' it!

Worst decision among many? In my opinion, there were two bad decisions by Nix. 1: Giving Kelsay money. 2: Not realizing Edwards sucked.

Nix gets the players. Gailey decides who to start.

I'd love to hear the "many" bad decisions by Nix you speak of. Many, to me, means at least 10. Have at it.

Buddy loves him some Kelsay. The Bills biggest problem on defense last year was an inability to "set the edge" in run defense. The biggest culprit, by a wide margin, was Kelsay from his LOLB position. Arguably, Nix worst decision(among many) last season was allowing the team to go into the season with Kelsay starting at OLB. He was breathtakingly horrendous in the preseason and yet he got the nod and spent the rest of the season jumping on piles 15 yards down field. He's going to be 32 years old this season. Luvin' it!

Well, Nix may live to regret these bad decisions if the Bills don't find a way to get themselves over the NFL Mendoza Line,

whatever that may be: 3 years with no winning football seasons?

Worst decision among many? In my opinion, there were two bad decisions by Nix. 1: Giving Kelsay money. 2: Not realizing Edwards sucked.

Nix gets the players. Gailey decides who to start.

I'd love to hear the "many" bad decisions by Nix you speak of. Many, to me, means at least 10. Have at it.

Clearly, if I went into detail you could start stacking up the Reggie Torbor's and Akin Ayodele's and all the other garbage that Nix dragged in to fill a roster, but here is a synopsis of a few important ones:

First of all, hiring Gailey. And not so much because of Gailey's coaching ability, he is an excellent offensive mind, but because as an older, retreaded coach who had been fired recently as an OC and a college head coach....... Gailey didn't stand a chance to put together a good staff. George Edwards was disgusting last year.

Being asleep at the wheel in free agency, in essence guaranteeing that his team would start a boat load of below-NFL-level talent, for instance just about all of their LB's.

Signing Cornell Green to be the teams starting RT and not even really trying to get any real competition despite everyone in the NFL knowing Green was worthless. I mean, why sign a Flozell Adams for instance, who is washed up but WAS a great player.....when you can overpay a doubly washed up never-was like Green.

Drafting CJ Spiller, a garden variety scat-back and kick returner with a learning disability with a premium first round pick and SOMEHOW getting nothing out of a first year running back. The easiest transition. The position with the shortest shelf life. CJ gave the Bills NOTHING.

Reaching for Troupe and Carrington in a bad year for DL and then getting nothing from them DESPITE having the worst run defense in the NFL. When you play a 3-4 and have a pro-bowl DT, you CAN have enough DL. But without quality at the other 2 positions, they were compelled to take Dareus this year.

Not addressing the OL until well into the third day in a GOOD draft for OL. 4 and 5 speak to a lack of preparation. I feel the same way about taking Williams early in round 2 this year. Not a great year for corners, yet they reached for a need when they have more pressing ones. Williams was not even a full time starter at Texas.

I'm not completely down on Buddy, but he has made some REAL head scratchers and not surprisingly they have failed miserably. Belichick has been on record as saying you have to be REALLY BAD at making decisions to be bad in the NFL. Translation: it's easy to be average. So far, Buddy has not had much go right.

Well, Nix may live to regret these bad decisions if the Bills don't find a way to get themselves over the NFL Mendoza Line,

whatever that may be: 3 years with no winning football seasons?

The best thing about Kelsay is that discussing him is never beating a dead horse because you CANNOT KILL CHRIS KELSAY. He is unbreakable. A subway janitor can beat the hell out of him, but he simply can't be prevented from lining back up to take another beat down.

OH, BTW, extending Kelsay was a dubious move. What say you about that, TODDD?

Edited by Dick Drawn

Drafting CJ Spiller, a garden variety scat-back and kick returner with a learning disability with a premium first round pick and SOMEHOW getting nothing out of a first year running back. The easiest transition. The position with the shortest shelf life. CJ gave the Bills NOTHING.

The best thing about Kelsay is that discussing him is never beating a dead horse because you CANNOT KILL CHRIS KELSAY. He is unbreakable. A subway janitor can beat the hell out of him, but he simply can't be prevented from lining back up to take another beat down.

OH, BTW, extending Kelsay was a dubious move. What say you about that, TODDD?

1. Spiller is a bad move, ala Ol' Whitey. You can't draft a RB that high for a bad team.

2. I will stop bashing Kelsay when I no longer have to watch him run around like he's on roller skates.

3. Ignore "Todd", I did many years ago.

:thumbsup:

Kelsay, who had some decent years opposite schoebel, is now the biggest liability on the defense. He is not going to get better, only worse. Even an upgraded defensive line in front of him isn't going to aid him at this point of his career.

His extension, IMO, is the biggest screw up so far by the current regime.

Websites definition of fanatic- marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense UNCRITICAL devotion

So hating the team from front office to practice squad?

I can see not liking a player or two but the only owner in team history? The dude has a lot less to work with than Jerry jones.

He tried to bring I shannahan or cohwer come on now be fans