Aaron Maybin only weighs 228lbs

-------------------------------------------------------------

Considering I'm following this lyrical genius please accept my apologies in advance. It's hard enough to follow in its original form but I think he meant to say rap this:

Punchless Maybin. Cash-money cravin/talk big, stupid/

defensive fair maiden/tooth fairy can't save him.

You go hard, he goes more limp/not fair, he's just a wimp

The Bills bought him/Joe could've fought him

Combat he's avoiding/needs to start 'roiding

Budweiser tapper, lame ass rapper/wasted pick..it goes down the crapper

Endorsement deals, none now/B-lo can I please stick around?

See I'm rushing, that goal to blitz/but the highlights show it....I stink like s$$t.

Dude, this is too awesome to be buried on page 3 of this thread!!! I demand that you start a new thread with this. The 'roid line is my favorite!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting comments by Ross Tucker and Bob Papa this morning on Sirius NFL Radio.

They were at camp last night and this morning and interviewed Steve Johnson and Eric Wood.

That's all I heard before I had to bail.

Ross said that he thinks Maybin stays this year. He's making something like $750k this year.

Most of his guaranteed money is already in his pocket and his five year deal was heavily front loaded.

Said he thinks they'll keep him and see if he pans out.

Papa said, the pain of his salary is already behind them.

But they wouldn't be shocked if he got cut - just that it might be better to keep him.

Hated that analysis, but it's probably right.

Ross had a great time with Eric, and said he should be playing RG instead of C.

Interesting.

So if Maybin turns out not to suck, is Ralph still cheap?

That is one of those questions that can never be answered, like if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to here it, does it still make a sound.

Since Maybin cannot not suck, we will never know if Ralph wouldn't be cheap if he didn't suck.

Get it, Kierkegaard?

Yup. I thought he looked pretty "good" this time last year to0. I didn't look up the stats, but if I'm not mistaken he had several sacks, and more QB pressures during the preseason games last year. Playing against 3rd and 4th stringers will certainly make you look improved...

I was kind of thinking this myself...Poz made one kind of play, tackling the running backs after a 5-15 yard gain right up the middle (kind of explains his high tackle numbers last year).

Barnett is a completely different player, this guy has real speed at the position. I like Poz, he was a good tackler when he got to someone, but he is flat out SLOW. Barnett also has years of experience in a good 3-4 defense, and good football instincts. It is insane (but great for the Bills) that he is making half of what Poz is now...

When has Bills nation NOT said that about a middle-linebacker? The "yeah but all his tackles are 8 yrds downfield" crowd. Seems like a familiar, empty beef about MLB's in general.

I still think they need to try Maybin at TE before they part ways with him.

I can only assume his hands are bricks.

Stop saying that! He's no where near the size of a tight end! instead of 25 lbs too small to be a linebacker, you want him to be 45 lbs too small to be a TE? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

When has Bills nation NOT said that about a middle-linebacker? The "yeah but all his tackles are 8 yrds downfield" crowd. Seems like a familiar, empty beef about MLB's in general.

I'm still wondering who these LBs are that make 90% of their tackles within 2 yards of the line of scrimmage.

Stop saying that! He's no where near the size of a tight end! instead of 25 lbs too small to be a linebacker, you want him to be 45 lbs too small to be a TE? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Maybin can't play defensive end, linebacker or contribute on special teams. Why does anyone think it will get better putting him on the other side of the ball in a position he's never played?

Chris Spielman.

Chris Spielman only retired because the world was starting wonder where Chuck Norris went.