AFC East = AL East ... and the Bills aren't the Red Sox or Yankees

I'm a Bills/O's fan too. 162 games of Bills football would test my fandom. 4-12 = 54-108........... what a long boring season. I used to be able to name every single stat associated with the O's, now I can barely name their starting lineup. With football you can be 4-8 and technically still be in the playoff hunt, and once you are officially eliminated you look at what you will be able to build on next year.

I was watching baseball tonight before the 2010 MLB season they were previewing the O's. Someone, I belive Karl Ravech, said "The Baltimore Ories are the Buffalo Bills of baseball"

I say we are the Toronto Blue Jays....living off the greatness of the early 90's...make some moves, but looking up to the Yankees and Red Sox...or the Pats and the Jets

Maybe that and the fact they both play home games in the Skydome.

Teams dominate and teams falter...but, people tend to forget what it was like being a fan of...

The Pats sucked for decades before getting spanked by the Bears in the Super Bowl--then came their glory years almost 20 years later!

The Jets were great in the early part of the NFL merger...they've sucked during the 70's...80's...90's up until the Tuna years--still they toy with underachievement!

The Dolphins...just because theyve sucked for the past decade...they've always been the top team of the AFC East!

The Bills...same as the Pats and Jets...just a matter of time before we become dominant again--give it time!

We need to become the Tampa Bay Rays, At least they sneak into the playoffs every now and then.

Buddy Nix is trying to tell us that this is the case. We need to have patience build threw the draft no one wants to play the Jets and Pats every year that`s why no one will sign with us unless we over pay them

i feel like someone just stole my analogy of us being the Orioles or Blue Jays... tear :(

+1

I was just talking bout this in the shout box about an hour ago

Can't we be the Ray's build a young hungry team that has a tough mentality and a good coaching staff?

Also its a capped league with revenue sharing why would that happen? Jets and Pats* will run into cap issues or the Bills will build a winner via the draft and good pick ups.

Teams dominate and teams falter...but, people tend to forget what it was like being a fan of...

The Pats sucked for decades before getting spanked by the Bears in the Super Bowl--then came their glory years almost 20 years later!

The Jets were great in the early part of the NFL merger...they've sucked during the 70's...80's...90's up until the Tuna years--still they toy with underachievement!

The Dolphins...just because theyve sucked for the past decade...they've always been the top team of the AFC East!

The Bills...same as the Pats and Jets...just a matter of time before we become dominant again--give it time!

That's nice, except for the 20 years before the early 90s when the bills also sucked..the fact is there have been about 10 years out of the 50 year history where they haven't been garbage