winning in spite of bledsoe again, i see

The Poojer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This hasn't been the best game he's ever played, and he has had trouble leading them to the end zone. So has Willis. They're winning on great defense and awesome special teams, and the offense isn't losing it for them, basically. The Ravens didn't win in spite of Trent Dilfer, he just didn't win it for them.

This hasn't been the best game he's ever played, and he has had trouble leading them to the end zone.  So has Willis.  They're winning on great defense and awesome special teams, and the offense isn't losing it for them, basically.  The Ravens didn't win in spite of Trent Dilfer, he just didn't win it for them.

166998[/snapback]

What about 15/30 for 185 yards and a TD for a 81.0 passer rating dont you get???

because one touchdown is less than the 17 points the Bengals have scored? You make an 81 passer rating sound like it's record-breaking - it's pretty damn average. 50% is worse than average. Under 200 yards is nothing special. No picks is good, not too many sacks. It's not a good game, it's a functional, effective day. He did what he had to do. But he didn't win the game. The defense and special did. That's all I'm saying.

because one touchdown is less than the 17 points the Bengals have scored?  You make an 81 passer rating sound like it's record-breaking - it's pretty damn average.  50% is worse than average.  Under 200 yards is nothing special.  No picks is good, not too many sacks.  It's not a good game, it's a functional, effective day.  He did what he had to do.  But he didn't win the game.  The defense and special did.  That's all I'm saying.

Fine, Bledsoe didn't "win" the game. The "team" won the game. That's what's been missing all these years.

That is what you want in the league today...  That's all Brady does... We just need Drew to not have his screw ups really hurt us... He hasn't been doing that...

He even has 13 YARDS RUSHING... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM HIM?...

Forget Peyton Manning... That is unrealistic.

167030[/snapback]

Right on! Great post.

:)

167040[/snapback]

Why is that so bad... Look at the '85 bears... Didn't Steve Fuller start practically half the season over McMahon?

You guys will never be happy until you run the guy out of town.

Look at all the STABLE years Fergy gave us... We just need a team to take it over the top...

Remember... DEFENSES WIN SB's!

Why is that so bad... Look at the '85 bears... Didn't Steve Fuller start practically half the season over McMahon?

Look at all the STABLE years Fergy gave us... We just need a team to take it over the top...

167058[/snapback]

Let the haters hate! :)

167058[/snapback]

Your saying we should be satisfied with mediocrity in the most important position on the team just because we are currently winning? Just have to remind you we still havent played a killer sked. I guess with your reasoning the Steelers of the 70s had a great team and D and really didnt need Bradshaw to dominate. I'll put it to you straight. For our sked the last couple months Drew is a servicable qb. Against the big boys he just isnt and hasnt cut it. I guess this is the same kind of Bills fan mentality that thinks the Bills D of the Super Bowl years is legendary. I for one, am not a "hater" as some love to put it. I just want and expect better at that position. And I do want him run out of town.

That is what you want in the league today...  That's all Brady does... We just need Drew to not have his screw ups really hurt us... He hasn't been doing that...

He even has 13 YARDS RUSHING... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM HIM?...

Forget Peyton Manning... That is unrealistic.

167030[/snapback]

Better take another look at Brady.....he's a bit above average..

We have a D and a special teams that can win us games. I'll take a no INT, no fumble day out of Bledsoe any day. We don't need spectacular, we need effective. We've been blowing teams out without exploding on offense. That's fine with me, this is a team game, not a QB game.