winning in spite of bledsoe again, i see

The Poojer

Including the playoffs?  I think the team went 8-0 in them.  And Brady might've gotten some award for his performance in the last one.  It was a while ago, I can't really remember.

Obviously. To refresh your weak memory, he threw more INT's than TD's in his last 8 game (I think it was even a 2:1 ratio!). Get the fuggin' point yet? Oh and that MVP award was what you get when you allow idiot fans to vote (for the first time ever in that SB; hwo many times DID you vote?) for MVP.

The one where he entered with a lead and proceeded to try and throw the game away on countless occassions during the second half?  Nah, I think I won't throw that in if it's all the same to you.  To be honest, I'm trying erase that hidious performance from my memory.  Thanks for bringing it up. :)

Ah yes, "almost" threw the game away. That's like the Pats "almost" losing because the refs can't spot a fumble or call holding. Nice spin job. And it's not hard to win a SB when your defense scored 7 points, sets up another 3, and gives you a short field for another 7. Kind of like the Pgh game, only with the ST's.

:doh::doh:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this crap has to stop.  what is up with wm?  25 yards?  he's killing me in my ff league today, thank god for larry johnson though

166966[/snapback]

Once again, Willis fumbles yet no one says a damned thing. Why?

Our red zone offense does blow but that can be blamed on losing your top two TE for the year. Reed is the one who needs to step it up but has shown that he can't in this league. :)

We never got a running game going either. But the Bengals were determined to take Willis outta the game which they did magnificently. When teams do that, Mularkey needs to unleash the passing game. I'm not saying we need to go downfield alot more just that we need to make more short passes. I don't understand why they don't use Peters as a receiving TE.