ILB Stewart Bradley

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4248/stewart-bradley

The Cardinals are interested in free agent Stewart Bradley, according to the Arizona Republic.

Bradley is generating plenty of interest around the league despite losing his job to Jamar Chaney last season. That's because Bradley has starting experience and can play multiple positions. The Rams and Bills are also reportedly in the mix.

http://twitter.com/#!/kentsomers/status/96628263580999680

Cardinals interested in Eagles LB Stew Bradley, a UFA. He can played inside and out. Other teams, including Buff, are interested

Same applies to Nick Barnett. Which is why I'd rather go Kevin Burnett.

Agree with Doc. I'd take Burnett. But I'd pretty much take either of them.

I'd just like to point out that the Bills have a lot of money to spend. Much of which, they HAVE to spend. Poz off the books. Stroud released. Rookie cap. Whitner gone.

They have cash to spend.

Edited by Union2008

Why not go after him and Barnett or Burnett? Are we really set on Andre Davis a older player who gets hurt a lot and is average when he is in? If we get both then we would have Bradly, Davis, Barnett/Burnett, and Sheppard that's not a bad group of MLB's.

If we have to start Andre Davis I think its a mistake not a tragic one but a mistake.

Why not go after him and Barnett or Burnett? Are we really set on Andre Davis a older player who gets hurt a lot and is average when he is in? If we get both then we would have Bradly, Davis, Barnett/Burnett, and Sheppard that's not a bad group of MLB's.

If we have to start Andre Davis I think its a mistake not a tragic one but a mistake.

I'd like that idea but we drafted Chris White in R6 to be the coverage ILB think we could keep 5 ILB?

I'd like that idea but we drafted Chris White in R6 to be the coverage ILB think we could keep 5 ILB?

Chris White is a thumper type, not coverage

Edited by dgrid

Chris White is a thumper type, not coverage

O, thought I read a scouting report that said he was more of a coverage guy.

Nothing against Chris White, but If you can a better player, you do it

6th Rounders are longshots anyway

Agree but you have to think about the money too. White will be cheap while if we get 2 of these 3 Bradly/Barnett/Burnett it will be like 4-6 mill per yr for each. I'd get one of those guys then Siler who we could get for IDK 2-3 mill most likely.