Grrrrrrrrr

Numark

I know it is day one but this is it. Ralph is so god damn cheap and buddy and gaily are too old too keep up with the game. I was going to logically wait and see what happens but then they done did it. They signed UFAs to plug wholes and signed thigpen to be the QB of the future. I don't even care we needed a backup quarterback to fitzpatrick (who is average at best). We should have gotten someone amazing that I heard of like Vince young or McNabb, or someone proven like Kolb.

Everyone else in the division is getting better. The dolphins might get J. Taylor, the jets are linked to revis (they are smart and are upgrading their strengths while ignoring their weaknesses. we simply ignore everything FOREVER), and the patriots get rid of dead wait like Banta Cain while we lose amazing linebackers like poz. I will not sit and take this when the sabres are doing everything perfect. I won't even complain about them until miller has a bad game and I call for Enroth to start. Well envermind, let me complain that vanek is overpaid. Now I am done complaining about that organization, as they at least try.

NOT like the bills, they just overpay crap players like kelsay. Spiller, troup, and carrington have made 0 impact, we should have gotten Ngata, mcargo was a joke pick (as was the merriman signing). Evans needs to be traded, stevie had one good year. And why did we ever trade Peters and let great players like spikes and fletcher go.

PS: We should sign everyone of the UFAs that impress us. But of course we won't as buddy is stupid. If they knew anything then they would start Jasper ASAP.

PS2: Oh! And why the hell did we draft so many cornerbacks? Who needs em?

Signed,

Your average TBD forumer!

Edited by Numark

I know it is day one but this is it. Ralph is so god damn cheap and buddy and gaily are too old too keep up with the game. I was going to logically wait and see what happens but then they done did it. They signed UFAs to plug wholes and signed thigpen to be the QB of the future. I don't even care we needed a backup quarterback to fitzpatrick (who is average at best). We should have gotten someone amazing that I heard of like Vince young or McNabb, or someone proven like Kolb.

Everyone else in the division is getting better. The dolphins might get J. Taylor, the jets are linked to revis (they are smart and are upgrading their strengths while ignoring their weaknesses. we simply ignore everything FOREVER), and the patriots get rid of dead wait like Banta Cain while we lose amazing linebackers like poz. I will not sit and take this when the sabres are doing everything perfect. I won't even complain about them until miller has a bad game and I call for Enroth to start. Well envermind, let me complain that vanek is overpaid. Now I am done complaining about that organization, as they at least try.

NOT like the bills, they just overpay crap players like kelsay. Spiller, troup, and carrington have made 0 impact, we should have gotten Ngata, mcargo was a joke pick (as was the merriman signing). Evans needs to be traded, stevie had one good year. And why did we ever trade Peters and let great players like spikes and fletcher go.

PS: We should sign everyone of the UFAs that impress us. But of course we won't as buddy is stupid. If they knew anything then they would start Jasper ASAP.

Signed,

Uhhh bad post man. Bad post

Since when did impact get turned into a number?

Spiller had an okay rookie season behind veteran workhorse Fred Jackson.

Troupe has a year to learn and was not needed due to K. Williams valiant effort at NT.

Carrington looked better and better the more snaps he got.

Take a breath. In case you didn't notice, the whole team went through up's and down's this past year.

I'm going to just take a guess and say that you hate Levi Brown too, right?

Signed,

The sky is falling, the sky is falling ... Poz was not great just good so it is no great loss, he has no nasty in him and made his tackles 5yds down field, we will be fine.

Kolb is a proven QB now? For the record, Thigpen has played in twice as ma y games as Kolb has. And he only started 1 season. Not sure if your joking or not but you need to chill if ur not. Thigpen is a backup, simple and to the point, not a future QB. Honestly I think the Bills brass thinks Fitz is the next 3-5 years and after a 3,000 yard season with 24 TDs (in only 13 games) that's the best we've had since Bledsoes first year here.

I quit reading after the QB portion of your post cause I can see you either aren't serious or you don't know about football. But I'm sure you had some points about Poz in there. It's pretty sad that he was paid what he was. A rediculous amount of money for an ILB who should be at best the 2nd or 3rd best LB on any team. He consistantly is out of position, slow, and makes tackles 10 yards downfield, usually because of his slow reaction time. Shephard and Batten will be better than Poz as of day 1.

I'm done now. Going to bed. Don't hang up in the middle of the night over a sub par ILB.

Signed,

Made me laugh. You have perfectly captured the spirit of TBD.