Sharon Osbourne is an unbelievable !@#$

Fingon

wow...that is pretty bad...i get joking about it..humor is the best way to deal with bad things sometimes...but sharon osborne went way past that threshold...king of queens chick and rosanne chick handled it well(their names escape me as i am typing)...holly robinson gets a pass cus she's hot ( :oops: ) but they all stopped...osborne kept right on going.... :thumbdown:

not all divorces are that bad, i am happy to say(i know you didn't say "all those divorced men..") mine was quick and very painless, and we remain friends to this day, we just weren't good a being married to each other...I couldn't have put up with a rough divorce....

It doesn't help that most of those divorced men lived in hell for months on end in long divorce proceedings, after which they got bent over and !@#$ed good and hard by a family court. Most men go into a marriage not knowing what the consequences of divorce are for a guy whose soon-to-be-ex-wife isn't being cool about getting divorced.

It wasn't long after the phrase, "take him to the cleaners" was coined that, "cheaper to keep her" rolled around.

Oh, and you dads out there: any clue how easy it is for you to lose your kids? I'll tell you:

"He yelled at me, and I thought he would hurt me and the kids."

Family courts are an absolute joke, and it's not just in America.

not all divorces are that bad, i am happy to say(i know you didn't say "all those divorced men..") mine was quick and very painless, and we remain friends to this day, we just weren't good a being married to each other...I couldn't have put up with a rough divorce....

Yeah, if you marry the right woman but end up getting divorced, you'll walk away from the divorce without giving a dime to any lawyer whatsoever. This is why I'm careful about the women I date, even at my age. The women I date now are likely to be the kind of women I date for the rest of my life.

Yeah, if you marry the right woman but end up getting divorced, you'll walk away from the divorce without giving a dime to any lawyer whatsoever. This is why I'm careful about the women I date, even at my age. The women I date now are likely to be the kind of women I date for the rest of my life.

Yeah, but can you afford to keep paying them? :ph34r:

Yeah, no lawyers for us. I highly recommend that route...