Buffalo Bills VCR alert...

Just a heads up... Buffalo Bills 2010 Yearbook highlight film is scheduled to show:

ESPN2 Saturday, July 23rd, at 1:30 Eastern.

If you plan on recording it, I recommnend recording an extra 30 minutes before and after, just in case. There is a live MMA event on prior to it. It has been my experience, any live event always runs longer than the alloted time, so everything gets pushed back.

Just a heads up... Buffalo Bills 2010 Yearbook highlight film is scheduled to show:

ESPN2 Saturday, July 23rd, at 1:30 Eastern.

If you plan on recording it, I recommnend recording an extra 30 minutes before and after, just in case. There is a live MMA event on prior to it. It has been my experience, any live event always runs longer than the alloted time, so everything gets pushed back.

A preview of the highlight film is already on

• 3 weeks later...

Just another reminder, Buffalo Bills 2010 NFL Yearbook is scheduled to air "tonight" (tomorrow morning) on ESPN2. That would be, technically, Saturday morning, July 23rd at 2:30am.

A recommendation if you plan to record it:

It is on after a live MMA event, and NFL Live...so, there is a chance it could be on later...my experience tells me. So, you might want to set your VCR or DVR to record a little longer (maybe an hour)...that is all...

ps- oh yeah, set your VCR to record in the SP (2hour) mode, as the picture will look better! :thumbsup:

Edited by Buftex

Just another reminder, Buffalo Bills 2010 NFL Yearbook is scheduled to air "tonight" (tomorrow morning) on ESPN2. That would be, technically, Saturday morning, July 23rd at 2:30am.

It is on after a live MMA event, and NFL Live...so, there is a chance it could be on later...my experience tells me. So, you might want to set your VCR or DVR to record a little longer (maybe an hour)...that is all...

ps- oh yeah, set your VCR to record in the SP (2hour) mode, as the picture will look better! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the telegraph!

:)

I actually set my DVR for this last week and set it to record over the time slot, as well. I love the NFL Yearbooks. They can make an 0-16 football team look like they just won the Super Bowl.

Just another reminder, Buffalo Bills 2010 NFL Yearbook is scheduled to air "tonight" (tomorrow morning) on ESPN2.

Really? This is a good thing? Re-living bad things is not a priority for me. :thumbdown:

Thanks for the telegraph!

:)

Oh yeah, another thing, always break the little black tab of the video when you are done recording...that way, wifey can't "accidentally" use it to record her soaps.

Oh yeah, another thing, always break the little black tab of the video when you are done recording...that way, wifey can't "accidentally" use it to record her soaps.

LMFAO!!!

If she does, I'll just take away her Jenss, Hens & Kellys, AM&As and Kleinhans credit cards. She'll have to do all her clothes shopping at Twin Fair.

thanks!