Living up to her name

I don't watch a lot of TV but sometimes will watch the news at night. There is a lady on one of the channels, i'm not sure which one, that seems to make a lot of sense every time I turn on her show. Her name is Mary Grace or something like that and she really does act with a lot of Grace. This is a case where the name matches the person. She seems to talk about a lot of important topics and/or stories of the day and every time I watch her she seems right on the money. I only tune in once in a while. Is anyone here a regular watcher?

I don't watch a lot of TV but sometimes will watch the news at night. There is a lady on one of the channels, i'm not sure which one, that seems to make a lot of sense every time I turn on her show. Her name is Mary Grace or something like that and she really does act with a lot of Grace. This is a case where the name matches the person. She seems to talk about a lot of important topics and/or stories of the day and every time I watch her she seems right on the money. I only tune in once in a while. Is anyone here a regular watcher?

Yes, I watch her, but I think you're mistaken, she is no longer on the tv. Those must be reruns. I think she went to the OWN network? I remember her living with her live in girlfriend who she is no longer dating and adopting a few kids, but if you really look in to her she thinks 9/11 was a hoax and other crazy things, but for a black woman, could you expect less? What seriously disturbs me is those suspenders, though. For being so old and sitting behind that desk those suspenders and glasses just pointing at the camera is sick!

I did watch regularly, though, my favorite part is her final thoughts, don't they call it Springers final word or something like that? I guess Springer be a sponsor or something?

Yes, I watch her, but I think you're mistaken, she is no longer on the tv. Those must be reruns. I think she went to the OWN network? I remember her living with her live in girlfriend who she is no longer dating and adopting a few kids, but if you really look in to her she thinks 9/11 was a hoax and other crazy things, but for a black woman, could you expect less? What seriously disturbs me is those suspenders, though. For being so old and sitting behind that desk those suspenders and glasses just pointing at the camera is sick!

I did watch regularly, though, my favorite part is her final thoughts, don't they call it Springers final word or something like that? I guess Springer be a sponsor or something?

I don't get it.h

You mean the Mary Tyler Grace show? I love that show...classic. The Bozo the Clown episode is one of the best things ever shown on TV.

You mean the Mary Tyler Grace show? I love that show...classic. The Bozo the Clown episode is one of the best things ever shown on TV.

I didn't know she had a sitcom back when I look I see the resemblance. I never saw the Bozo episode but do you remember the one where she kept stuffing all the chocolates in her face? The show was good for a while but got too religious when every show was about Ethel Mormon.

That was Mary Tyler Moore. You're thinking of Grace Kelly, the singer for Jefferson Starship.

Looks like people agree.

That was Mary Tyler Moore. You're thinking of Grace Kelly, the singer for Jefferson Starship.

Was that the one that had a laundry cleaning business that did so well she moved to an apartment in the sky?