Inner city youth mob attacks continue…

I think you are taking both positions to the extreme. Regardless, Booster is wrong here. His call to ban Dave is baseless and just smacks as his own crusade to ban Dave.

He is on a crusade. He has been banned before at a guess. The fact you want to support him speaks volumes.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could have saved you some time by posting your answer in my prior comments to you. You prove the point I was making in my link. Your solution is to ban someone or legislate against something that you don't agree with. If your ideas and thought processes are so superior, why don't you put them on display and debate him into the ground?

See many liberals are all for equality and tolerance. Except when it disagrees with their viewpoints then tolerance and equality go out the window

See many liberals are all for equality and tolerance. Except when it disagrees with their viewpoints then tolerance and equality go out the window

Look at Booster's post right before your last one. They just constantly prove their intolerance. They hold themselves and their beliefs so superior to everyone else that they feel they have the right to be the judge and jury. It's actually funny, Booster says that Dave is on a crusade for posting items about inner city youth mobs, in a thread about inner city youth mobs, when he attacks Dave whenever he gets a chance. Who's on the crusade?

Look at Booster's post right before your last one. They just constantly prove their intolerance. They hold themselves and their beliefs so superior to everyone else that they feel they have the right to be the judge and jury. It's actually funny, Booster says that Dave is on a crusade for posting items about inner city youth mobs, in a thread about inner city youth mobs, when he attacks Dave whenever he gets a chance. Who's on the crusade?

Well, you spring to his defense readily. Seems you agree with him. I thought better of you, but was apparently wrong. I am sure Dave is happy you have his back. You two should form a group, one with hoods...

It's a feel good thing. Look at me. I attacked the racist. I hold the high ground. No thought needs to go in it.

Well, you spring to his defense readily. Seems you agree with him. I thought better of you, but was apparently wrong. I am sure Dave is happy you have his back. You two should form a group, one with hoods...

I guess you aren't smart enough to see the distinction between supporting someone's right to post and whether I agree with your perception of his posts. It appears that your threshold for making the judgement on what is allowable is...............whatever you say. You state that he is a racist partly based on the fact that he has been banned before. How do you know he was banned? You answered that he must have been because he is a racist. You then proceed to call me a racist for the sole reason that I stuck up for his right to post what he does in a thread related to those posts. I suppose your retort (after summoning all of your intelligence and wit) will be something along the lines of "you two will be so happy together". With your high degree of intolerance I can easily see you throwing books on the bonfire.

You caught us, we're just a big KKK rally. :wallbash:

Evidently some of you are. There is a palpable need to defend Dave. Those who support his agenda are at best suspect. I suppose some think he has a point, which is possible. However, he is an obvious racist. So he needs to go. Who here really backs Dave? Seems we have 3 who back his views. Wacka, 3rdnlng, and Jim all feel he is a righteous dude. Anyone else?

Evidently some of you are. There is a palpable need to defend Dave. Those who support his agenda are at best suspect. I suppose some think he has a point, which is possible. However, he is an obvious racist. So he needs to go. Who here really backs Dave? Seems we have 3 who back his views. Wacka, 3rdnlng, and Jim all feel he is a righteous dude. Anyone else?

My concern isn't so much as to whether Dave is or isn't a racist, because I don't know and quite frankly, I don't give a ****. I am concerned with the growing trend of braindead (*^*&%^$^#!@#$s that preclude valid debate with baseless claims of racism. I'm not saying that's what you're doing here, necessarily, but I find generally that the person claiming racism is usually not only more racist, but also more full of ****, than the person he's trying to silence.

Also, genereally speaking, if you have a superior argument it's rare you need to rely on charges of racism, plus even if you're right, you're now lumped in with all the pathetic douche bags who cry racism whenever they're losing the argument.

Exactly. It's like something you'd see at a Berkley rally

So you support Dave's views?

My concern isn't so much as to whether Dave is or isn't a racist, because I don't know and quite frankly, I don't give a ****. I am concerned with the growing trend of braindead (*^*&%^$^#!@#$s that preclude valid debate with baseless claims of racism. I'm not saying that's what you're doing here, necessarily, but I find generally that the person claiming racism is usually not only more racist, but also more full of ****, than the person he's trying to silence.

Also, genereally speaking, if you have a superior argument it's rare you need to rely on charges of racism, plus even if you're right, you're now lumped in with all the pathetic douche bags who cry racism whenever they're losing the argument.

I am not arguing anything other than Dave is on a crusade.

So you support Dave's views?

I am not arguing anything other than Dave is on a crusade.

I find it hard to believe you are really this obtuse. You aren't arguing anything other than Dave is on a crusade? Bullschit! You are claiming he is a racist based on your perceptions of his posts. Name me one of his posts in this thread that is racist? He started a thread having to do with inner city youth mob attacks and posts new attacks periodically. Are the posts accurate? Is he doing something to them to slant them in a racist way? You are also lumping other people into your perceived racist group here based on our belief that he has a right to post what he is posting. You are the one on a crusade.

If you have any balls at all you would engage Dave in a discussion and prove definitively that he is a racist. Just calling him a racist isn't good enough for most of us. If you don't want to be viewed as a weak little feckless pissant then don't come back with some superior than thou rhetoric claiming that you are too principled to argue with an obvious racist who has been banned here before.

You---"He's a racist partly because he has been banned."

Me---"Why do you say he was banned"?

You---"He must have been----he's a racist."

Recent changes are not yet installed. You must restart your computer for your transformation into Conner to be complete.

I find it hard to believe you are really this obtuse. You aren't arguing anything other than Dave is on a crusade? Bullschit! You are claiming he is a racist based on your perceptions of his posts. Name me one of his posts in this thread that is racist? He started a thread having to do with inner city youth mob attacks and posts new attacks periodically. Are the posts accurate? Is he doing something to them to slant them in a racist way? You are also lumping other people into your perceived racist group here based on our belief that he has a right to post what he is posting. You are the one on a crusade.

If you have any balls at all you would engage Dave in a discussion and prove definitively that he is a racist. Just calling him a racist isn't good enough for most of us. If you don't want to be viewed as a weak little feckless pissant then don't come back with some superior than thou rhetoric claiming that you are too principled to argue with an obvious racist who has been banned here before.

You---"He's a racist partly because he has been banned."

Me---"Why do you say he was banned"?

You---"He must have been----he's a racist."

Recent changes are not yet installed. You must restart your computer for your transformation into Conner to be complete.

Well several things. I am not the only one to call him racist. You are the one defending him, so one assumes you support his views. He is WBF at a guess, who was banned for his racist posts. He is a one note poster which is the definition of a crusade. Most of us consider him a racist, you are in the minority here. Multiple posters have called him out on this and yet he continues to post similar things. I am glad you are expressing your true feelings though. Good to know how you feel.

Well several things. I am not the only one to call him racist. You are the one defending him, so one assumes you support his views. He is WBF at a guess, who was banned for his racist posts. He is a one note poster which is the definition of a crusade. Most of us consider him a racist, you are in the minority here. Multiple posters have called him out on this and yet he continues to post similar things. I am glad you are expressing your true feelings though. Good to know how you feel.

"Now there you go again". What does it take to get through your thick skull? He might certainly be racist but he is not posting racist material. I'm not defending him, I'm defending his right to post what he has been posting. You have no cause to ask for him to be banned. You wimped out like I knew you would though. Why don't you engage him and expose him for being racist and then your crusade will be complete when he gets banned? Use your superior intelligence backed by your command of the moral high ground and mop up the floor with him. While you are at it----------------------------------grow some balls.

"Now there you go again". What does it take to get through your thick skull? He might certainly be racist but he is not posting racist material. I'm not defending him, I'm defending his right to post what he has been posting. You have no cause to ask for him to be banned. You wimped out like I knew you would though. Why don't you engage him and expose him for being racist and then your crusade will be complete when he gets banned? Use your superior intelligence backed by your command of the moral high ground and mop up the floor with him. While you are at it----------------------------------grow some balls.

Umm anonymously reporting him is wimpy if you ask me. I am being open about calling him out. What is there to debate? He rarely brings up anything other than blacks are bad. Are you serious that I should debate that point?

Where did I say that?

I'm supporting Jim's, koolaid's, Rob's and 3rd's view that your crusade is just as mindless and reactionary as Dave's.

So I post constantly about him? All my posts are about Dave. That is really the point you want to use? :rolleyes:

Umm anonymously reporting him is wimpy if you ask me. I am being open about calling him out. What is there to debate? He rarely brings up anything other than blacks are bad. Are you serious that I should debate that point?

So I post constantly about him? All my posts are about Dave. That is really the point you want to use? :rolleyes:

Are you really this dumb? I didn't say anything about anonymously reporting him. You just made that schit up. I said draw him into a discussion and bring out his supposed racism for the board to see. But you're just back to your drive-by proclamations like "Dave's a racist so I won't debate him because Dave's a racist".

Will you just stop? I've got a backlog of threads I've been meaning to start about the Harlem Globetrotters, Tyler Perry movies,and Maya Angelou that you're distracting me from. :lol: