Does anyone know where you can buy the new Bills jerseys from a knocko

DHGate is great if you like the wrong shade of blue (or whatever the primary color is)....or the correct player jersey number with the wrong name. I think they sometimes buy authentic defective merchandise.

Edited by zow2

DHGate is great if you like the wrong shade of blue (or whatever the primary color is)....or the correct player jersey number with the wrong name. I think they sometimes buy authentic defective merchandise.

I think people that hate on places like DHgate are upset about spending so much money on an authentic. I bought one throwback from some place like DHgate (can't remember) and I could not tell any difference to the real thing (except saving over $200)

I think people that hate on places like DHgate are upset about spending so much money on an authentic. I bought one throwback from some place like DHgate (can't remember) and I could not tell any difference to the real thing (except saving over $200)

I've read just as many stories about DHGate purchasers with "purple" or "sky blue" Bills jerseys. I think the bottom line is it's hit or miss.

I've read just as many stories about DHGate purchasers with "purple" or "sky blue" Bills jerseys. I think the bottom line is it's hit or miss.

Find a good seller. Between the bills and Sabres I've purchased over 6 different jerseys and they all look as good if not better then the 300 dollar jerseys.

DHGate is a collection of companies in China. So it is possible to hook up with one with bad knockoffs. But the Bills and Sabres ones I have gotten from them have been very good quality. Right down to the holographic "seal of authenticity" which I thought was a nice touch :)

I can't imagine myself paying full price for those things, particularly when buying multiples for kids etc. But some people aren't upset that they paid too much, they don't like the idea of the NFL not getting their (several hundred percent) markup from people who buy the fakes.

I sent a message to a seller there yesterday asking when the new Bills ones would be available. 10 minutes later I had a response saying he was not sure and was going to ask his manufacturer and get back to me. So I would imagine it won't be too long before they start appearing.

I don't know anyone personally who has gotten a bad one in any sport or team. Like any online purchase though you should check out their rating at least, or better get a recommendation from someone on a good seller.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Find a good seller. Between the bills and Sabres I've purchased over 6 different jerseys and they all look as good if not better then the 300 dollar jerseys.

How does one know whether or not they've found a "good" seller?

I agree, I am not a big jersey guy but I bought 2 of them from DH Gate(Edwards & Evans) & they looked great. Are they as nice as the authentic ones? No, but instead of paying $300 for an authentic, they cost $50 & look good. They definately look better the crap replicas the Bills sell for $80 in their store. Now those look like sh*t.

They have a rating system I believe similar to ebay. But the best way I think is to get a recommendation from someone you know so you can take a look at theirs and see what you think.

I guess though experience or word of mouth. I know there was a thread a while ago that mentioned a few sellers that people had good luck with. I've ordered from sportsgaga, nflzone, and right20. It is no different then ebay, look at their rating and feeback scores. I guess it can be sort of a crap shoot though.

Hey look, Ralph finally registered at TBD. Welcome Mr. Wilson!

Apparently so, if you want my season tickets money then you'll have to deal with my choice of clothing vendor. Anyways everyone says Wilson is a tightwad so he should understand my choice.

There are always flaws in jerseys from DhGate...my buddy got a Thurman jersey with a Raiders patch

DHGate is an ebay type of site. It's not 1 manufacturer or seller. So if there's a bad one, that doesn't mean all of the sellers are bad.

I've ordered from DHgate a couple of times and never had a problem. Friends in my Bills backers have also never had an issue. I've got a Spiller White AFL throwback and a white Tyler Myers and you simply can't tell the difference between those and the ones the Bills/Sabres sell. I used NFLTrader or something similar for the Spiller. The colors are dead on and there are no flaws. Both of the jerseys have come with all of the official tags and holograms, and the Spiller has the "NFL Equipment" shield on the collar. The Myers has the shoelace tie on the neck and everything. The total cost (with shipping) was $40 for the Spiller and $50 for the Myers. Excellent priced for fully stitched names, numbers, and none of that iron-on crap.

There are bad jerseys there, but you can easily spot the miscolored or incorrect jerseys from the picture on the seller's page. But with the good ones, there's no difference between those and the real thing.