Funny fantasy football team names

Rush23

My primary fantasy team (I have two) is named "Bob's Ground Chuck."

It's an homage to the late 1970's Bills coached by Chuck Knox who was kind of the Marty Schottenheimer of his day.

He always fielded competitive teams that won lots of games but never went far in the playoffs.

Anyways, that's why my avatar is a standing red cow.

I play in the original Buffalo Fantasy Football League.

We're entering our 23rd year.

Anybody cook up any funny or offensive fantasy team names for 2011? Just got my email to re-join my league for this upcoming season. Here's a list of a decent bunch, anybody have some of their own to share?

http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/06/24/great-fantasy-football-team-names-2011-funny/

Some dude in my league called his team the Cleveland Steamers.

Two seasons ago, my team name was "With Another Man's Nuts". So when someone asked whoever I was playing that week, they had to answer, "I'm playing With Another Man's Nuts".

In one league I am "Big Ole TD's" the other I am "Aslap2daface" so every time they lose they lose to "Aslap2daface".

2 seasons ago I won the championship and beat this whiny guy whos nickname is Emo who always thinks he gets screwed and tries to change rules to win the championship. He b*tched all off season so I renamed my team "Spent Emo's money on coke and hookers" just to piss him off for the next season...it worked :)

Edited by Alphadawg7

Two seasons ago, my team name was "With Another Man's Nuts". So when someone asked whoever I was playing that week, they had to answer, "I'm playing With Another Man's Nuts".

Well done... I may have to implement this plan of attack. :thumbsup:

I always use something current .....free marshawn...was a couple years ago.

My favorite team name was. The Nappy Headed Ho's

Shiva Kamini and The White Knucklers were two I used last year which is from the FX show The League. You MUST watch this show if you like ff!

Edited by The Tomcat