HUGH DOUG + TKO ARE BUDS...

SACKMARINO

I would take him only if he will play for the one million that we signed Gildon for to do the same thing, be a situational pass rusher and fight for the starting job. Then cut Gildon.

12043[/snapback]

Adding credence to this point of view is our cap situation--about $1 million under according to Bills Daily. We would have to in essence trade Gildon's salary for Hugh to be able to sign the backup QB we need.

Adding credence to this point of view is our cap situation--about $1 million under according to Bills Daily.  We would have to in essence trade Gildon's salary for Hugh to be able to sign the backup QB we need.

12120[/snapback]

I could have sworn that I heard Tom Donohoe say lately that we are in good cap situation and slightly less than we had last year just before the season and before we signed Lawyer Milloy. He came right out and said if there was a good player out there we would have money to sign him.

Yeah, let's sign a guy who admitted to tanking last season because he never "connected" with the fans and new city. This was AFTER signing a pretty hefty contract and ending up with 31 tackles and 3.5 sacks.

His agent is Rosenhaus and the Redskins are interested? Just say no.