Individual Game Ticket Sales

K-No

It's been a week now that individual game tickets have been on sale. Usually by now the opener and a couple of other games are sold out or down to single seats.

Has anyone bought tickets recently and know what is still availabile? :)

It's been a week now that individual game tickets have been on sale. Usually by now the opener and a couple of other games are sold out or down to single seats.

Has anyone bought tickets recently and know what is still availabile? :)

I got this off of the Bills website:

Bills individual game tickets will tentatively go on sale in late July.

My link

If individual game tickets went on sale to season ticket holders, there isn't anything mentioned on the site about it. Well, not that I saw anyway.

I do already have my airfare for the home opener weekend so I hope tickets go on sale soon, if there is a season of course.

They did - last week.

Thanks Jay. I just sent an email to a friend of mine that gets me my tickets every year to see if he can get me my 6 again. Hopefully there hasn't been a lot of people buying up tickets to games that might not happen and there some decent seats left.

my understanding is that you will only get a refund if the game is canceled entirely. if it is postponed, and you are unable to attend on the new date, you are SOL. i've been considering getting away tickets to our first game in KC, but i'm not sure what happens if i buy the ticket from an individual seller and the game gets canceled. to my knowledge, i'd lose my money - otherwise who would i get my refund from? would love to hear otherwise though!

edit: FYI, this is on stubhub: "The NFL lockout isn't settled The NFL is currently in a labor dispute with its players. If the lockout is not resolved by the start of the season, August 1, here is what you should know.

Due to the NFL lockout, there is no guarantee your favorite players will be in the game. If you buy tickets and the game is played, the tickets are yours to use, regardless of who is playing and if the game is rescheduled. If the game is cancelled, we will refund the cost of the tickets plus service and delivery fees."

Edited by coloradobillsfan

What happens if you buy tickets and there is a strike/lockout?

According to the Bills:

If you purchase tickets for a game that is cancelled or rescheduled to a new date, you may exchange your tickets for another game (subject to availability) or obtain a full refund if you so choose. Alternatively, paid money could also be applied to a future individual game or season ticket purchase. This is a unique policy this year that will apply to the 2011 season only.

my understanding is that you will only get a refund if the game is canceled entirely. if it is postponed, and you are unable to attend on the new date, you are SOL. i've been considering getting away tickets to our first game in KC, but i'm not sure what happens if i buy the ticket from an individual seller and the game gets canceled. to my knowledge, i'd lose my money - otherwise who would i get my refund from? would love to hear otherwise though!

edit: FYI, this is on stubhub: "The NFL lockout isn't settled The NFL is currently in a labor dispute with its players. If the lockout is not resolved by the start of the season, August 1, here is what you should know.

Due to the NFL lockout, there is no guarantee your favorite players will be in the game. If you buy tickets and the game is played, the tickets are yours to use, regardless of who is playing and if the game is rescheduled. If the game is cancelled, we will refund the cost of the tickets plus service and delivery fees."

Where are you getting your info from? :thumbdown:

Buffalo Bills Ticket Office states that if the date of the game is changed, a full refund will be offered.

Owners nor NFL Office have mentioned replacement players as a possibility.

Hopefully there hasn't been a lot of people buying up tickets to games that might not happen and there some decent seats left.

This is what I'm trying to find out.

Edited by K-No

sorry for any misinformation, i was trying to refer to 3rd party sales. i'm still not clear what happens if i buy my ticket from a season ticket holder.. if i'm entitled to the same rights. and if so, would i have to bring the ticket to the bills ticket office? mail it to them?

I love the internet, where anyone can say anything and never be accountable for not checking their facts :lol:

Bought 6 tix to NE game on 9/25. Made the purchase on Saturday (2nd day of sale) and got prime seats in the upper deck. That has never happened before on the second day of individual sales for season ticket holders. I have almost been shut out of sales a couple of times. Hope it pays off to buy early and I hope the ticket office is prepared for a rush if the CBA agreement is announced in the next 3 weeks.

Edited by JoeF