The American Nightmare

Obviously none of you took debate in college, typically you'd receive three related ideas in one sentence. HENCE THE EARLIER FORMAT, as for the teaspoon comment that was very clever and considering you yourself was once at that same depth before birth I take it as a compliment. Folks, it's perception and the way you observe information. Not one of you had a real thought on the matter, just a group of Dennis Learys, it goes to show you that no cyber forum can be intellectual and cannot carry an ORGANIZED debate.

Congrats fellas you are all funny enough to be ignorant.

Typically, in debate, one actually tries to justify one's position, not just state it blindly and then ask "Thoughts?"

That being part of the reason you're such a schmuck.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you just look that up? Or have you been in a debate setting?

If you had, you'd be familiar with what Policy Lite is.

And again, demonstrating: you're a schmuck.

Seriously, just do yourself a favor and go away.

Typically, in debate, one actually tries to justify one's position, not just state it blindly and then ask "Thoughts?"

That being part of the reason you're such a schmuck.

Wait... he has a position?

He said was OBL's dead, Pakistan works with the US and the government owns your property. Then there's the claim that this is intelligent.

Where's the position? What is there to defend or refute?

Wait... he has a position?

He said was OBL's dead, Pakistan works with the US and the government owns your property. Then there's the claim that this is intelligent.

Where's the position? What is there to defend or refute?

I wasn't debating anything. RULE ONE IN A DEBATE SETTING: Set a tone and give two parties the setting to debate the tone.

I wasn't debating anything. RULE ONE IN A DEBATE SETTING: Set a tone and give two parties the setting to debate the tone.

So you're not debating, you're moderating OUR debate????? Then bitching that we're not debating?

You're more than a schmuck. You're a !@#$ing retard.

I wasn't taking an issue with the lack of debate, I'm taking issue with you as a person and as a "poster". You're ignorant, you obviously don't have a real education and it shows through your Dennis Miller impression. Much like Ashton, you suck.

Take care scamp

I wasn't taking an issue with the lack of debate, I'm taking issue with you as a person and as a "poster". You're ignorant, you obviously don't have a real education and it shows through your Dennis Miller impression. Much like Ashton, you suck.

Take care scamp

Keep digging, LaDarius...

Take care scamp

Ignorant... No education... Dennis Miller... Three things. Are you trying to start another debate?

All jabs aside, I posted thread to get intelligent feedback on the State of OUR Nation and to discuss the WORLD factually not based upon an uninformed, uneducated opinion that ends with "We Rock" or "We're #1".

And the way you attempt to engage in such a broad topic is to post some vague allusion to your (apparent) issue over home ownership laws and unsubstantiated opinion that OBL is alive?

You're not a schmuck. Just an idiot who thinks he's being insightful with yet another trendy "Americans are stupid and narrow-minded!!" revelation.

Newsflah: Everyone knows Americans are stupid. That's why we have Presidents like Obama and W.

Newsflash 2: People in every other country are just as stupid.

Because I pointed out the obvious or because you, the ultimate authority on normalcy says so? I like how you replied without referencing the topic tone whatsoever. "DC Tom", you wouldn't happen to be a Senator would ya?

I believe the word you're looking for is normality. "Normalcy" is a word that was invented as a campaign slogan for Warren Harding and has been inserted into the popular vernacular by people who are ignorant of both history and proper usage of the English language.

I like how a term/word was "coined" by someone who wasn't born when it was recognized as far back as 1733 and as recently as 1857.

So Sir it isn't "ignorant" to use the term, it is quite hilarious how you proved your ignorance though. Well done.

Run along scamp.

I like how a term/word was "coined" by someone who wasn't born when it was recognized as far back as 1733 and as recently as 1857.

So Sir it isn't "ignorant" to use the term, it is quite hilarious how you proved your ignorance though. Well done.

Run along scamp.

Well color me retarded for only being aware of how the term became part of our vernacular and not doing a google search of obscure entymology before posting. I just can't hang with your cerebral prowess. I guess I'll go lick my wounds with Tom the arrogant physicist with encyclopedic yet ignorant historical knowledge. FML.

Well color me retarded for only being aware of how the term became part of our vernacular and not doing a google search of obscure entymology before posting. I just can't hang with your cerebral prowess. I guess I'll go lick my wounds with Tom the arrogant physicist with encyclopedic yet ignorant historical knowledge. FML.

Hey, don't lump your ignorant ass with me. I knew "normalcy" was a word.

Hey, don't lump your ignorant ass with me. I knew "normalcy" was a word.

I knew it was a word too. I know it's in the dictionary. It's still a bogus word that worked its way into the language by people who didn't know to use the proper terminology, and normality is still preferred. And you should consider yourself privileged to be lumped in with me, you arrogant dick.

I knew it was a word too. I know it's in the dictionary. It's still a bogus word that worked its way into the language by people who didn't know to use the proper terminology

You mean the way "normality" did? :rolleyes: !@#$ing idjimit (oops...sorry, didn't mean to label you with a bogus word there. !@#$ing idiot.)

DrFish, did you click spell check before you clicked post?

I'm sure you did. This isn't a thesis, this isn't a case study being submitted to be logged in some book. It's a conversation, an electronic one and typically the focus shouldn't be on making Ms.Barton proud but to convey our thoughts.

Doctor? I'm guessing you're a doctor in the same sense that Doctor Pepper is a "Doctor" or that Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman is a "Doctor". Run along scamp.

I'm guessing you're a trolling spoonhead on a library computer.

Scamp? How Burl Ives.