New Helmet Leaked

The charging buffalo got much bigger when they switched to the red helmets. I too like the helmet, but it would be better imo if the buffalo were as big as it has been on the red helmets. Did anything change from the early 80's helmets, it doesn't appear so.

If it were as big it wouldn't look as good. On a white backdrop it would stand out TOO much. On blue logo on a red back drop needs to be bigger to be visible. On a white

backdrop it will stand out automatically.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, we only know three things about you:

1) You're new here.

2) You go to Boston occasionally.

3) You called our sacred "throwback unis" drawbacks.

I tend to avoid quoting Republican Presidents but "THIS WILL NOT STAND."

:)

Will seeing the jerseys make you stop crying? ;):D

Just saw the new locker name plates too... :flirt:

Funny… I'm casting aspersions on your loyalty to the Bills and actually, it seems like you either work for the team or one of its business partners.

Funny… I'm casting aspersions on your loyalty to the Bills and actually, it seems like you either work for the team or one of its business partners.

kabnt must work somewhere in the organization - since Russ Brandon was just on WGR and mentioned that some local military will be sporting the new uniform as well as some "season ticket holder involvement".

Keep us in the loop kabnt! (But don't risk your job!)

kabnt must work somewhere in the organization - since Russ Brandon was just on WGR and mentioned that some local military will be sporting the new uniform as well as some "season ticket holder involvement".

Hmm where did Russ say that? That's the info that I had on the event that I hadn't said yet.

Drawbacks?!?!

How dare you!

Drawbacks?

We won two Championships in those jerseys!

:)

Haha, here we go with getting bashed for being young whipper snappers again. :nana:

Yes, tell us more oh great insider jedi but please don't risk your job. But throwing a job my way would be possible maybe?? (Doing best Dr. Zoidberg impression)

woooop wooop woopwip woop

I am stoked for these new uniforms. The jersey's are better than I could have imagined, imo. I will be in line (online!) the day after they're released to buy the jersey. If i lived in B-Lo I'd go to the event tomorrow.

The best part about these new jerseys is they are ALL Buffalo. Back to the royal blue. "BILLS" on the front. Logo on the back. No crazy side panels or "fashion forward" design elements. These are going to be a huge hit.

The best part about these new jerseys is they are ALL Buffalo. Back to the royal blue. "BILLS" on the front. Logo on the back. No crazy side panels or "fashion forward" design elements. These are going to be a huge hit.

I agree. I'm really excited about the word mark and logo on the jersey. Lot's of us who wear the jersey live out of state. Can't tell you how few people outside of WNY knew those last jersey's were Buffalo. Now people will know I'm wearing a Bills jersey and I'm damn proud of it.