South Park

shrader

For anyone who saw last night's episode, was that it? Were Parker and Stone just sending out the message that they want to walk away or will they actually do it?

Actually I think that Matt Stone hasn't been involved in writing or directing any episodes since at least 2007.

Maybe Parker is getting tired of continuing to carry the torch for the show?

At the end of last night's episode I stood there like Cartman and uettered his famous line, "Lame".....

What the heck was that? That was just downright depressing. Where is the edge that show has kept all these years? What's the message? As someone who has faithfully watched this show from day 1 and seen every episode, I was pretty disappointed......

Last night was the first and only south park I've watched in years, and I noticed this too. Seems like it's out of steam. Has been for ages IMO but they should probably just hand it off and continue to milk the cash cow for as long as can be w/ out working.

Last night was the first and only south park I've watched in years, and I noticed this too. Seems like it's out of steam. Has been for ages IMO but they should probably just hand it off and continue to milk the cash cow for as long as can be w/ out working.

Out of steam, like the Heat? :devil:

I believe they're still under contract for another half season (last night was the finale of the first half of season 15).

But I definitely came away with the feeling that this season will be their last :(

Chapelle still had a contract, didn't he? If they're really done (and what other message could that episode have possibly sent?), they'll find a way out of it. Personally, I would have been fine if they had walked away after the whole fiasco over episodes 200 and 201.

On a somewhat related item, I had an email today from the Bills store. Subject line:

Free Hat With Jersey Purchase

Free Hat!!!

i got that too, first thing i thought of...he only killed all those babies in self defense...