Hot for Teacher

I thought this comment was interesting. It does seem like there is way more of this teacher stuff than there was the priest stuff, without 5% of the outcry:

bearway (1 day ago)

The truly sad part of all of this is the FACT that no public schools or media outlet in Oklahoma has said one darn thing about the epidemic of teachers preying on children. The Catholic clergy scandal had fewer accusations against Priests over 50 years than we have had CONVICTIONS of teachers and school employees in the past 5 years.

yet the schols are silent and the media is apathetic to teacher pedophiles. Maybe we should give the roman collar to a few teachers and see just how complacent and agreeable the media is.

I say the public schools are a haven and refuge for pedophiles by design and policy. The media WANTS your kids and grandkids to be molested. Public schools WANT to provide this buffet of flesh to pedophile teachers.

There is no other reason for the lack of outcry and response to this epidemic that I can come up with.

I thought this comment was interesting. It does seem like there is way more of this teacher stuff than there was the priest stuff, without 5% of the outcry:

bearway (1 day ago)

The truly sad part of all of this is the FACT that no public schools or media outlet in Oklahoma has said one darn thing about the epidemic of teachers preying on children. The Catholic clergy scandal had fewer accusations against Priests over 50 years than we have had CONVICTIONS of teachers and school employees in the past 5 years.

yet the schols are silent and the media is apathetic to teacher pedophiles. Maybe we should give the roman collar to a few teachers and see just how complacent and agreeable the media is.

I say the public schools are a haven and refuge for pedophiles by design and policy. The media WANTS your kids and grandkids to be molested. Public schools WANT to provide this buffet of flesh to pedophile teachers.

There is no other reason for the lack of outcry and response to this epidemic that I can come up with.

lol, age of consent in the state is 16, but this case is "pedophilia"?!? The only reason there are charges being brought is because they were in the same district.

...and comparing some 16 year old dudes getting laid to the vast cover-up of priests molesting YOUNG BOYS, Cmon... All of these teachers that are caught are punished accordingly. Not so much in the church.

In all the articles posted here and around the web about these "Hot for Teachers", how many deal with Elementary aged kids? I dont recall any that Ive seen. Maybe a couple that had to do with Middle Schoolers.

An early-20s teacher screwing around with 16, 17 years old kids is not pedophilia.

I've seen a lot that were 6th graders and younger. There was one locally........A search of GBID's posts should be all the research needed.

I recall the recent one with the 6th grader, but disagree on the "a lot" part, as I quickly go back over the articles.

It's amazing how some teachers (female and male) cannot control themselves around students. I think that social media outlets, camera phones, IM'ing...all that stuff is contributing to teachers getting caught more. I have to believe this stuff has been happening forever but nowadays we see mugshots in the news everyday. It's crazy.

lol, age of consent in the state is 16, but this case is "pedophilia"?!? The only reason there are charges being brought is because they were in the same district.

...and comparing some 16 year old dudes getting laid to the vast cover-up of priests molesting YOUNG BOYS, Cmon... All of these teachers that are caught are punished accordingly. Not so much in the church.

In all the articles posted here and around the web about these "Hot for Teachers", how many deal with Elementary aged kids? I dont recall any that Ive seen. Maybe a couple that had to do with Middle Schoolers.

An early-20s teacher screwing around with 16, 17 years old kids is not pedophilia.

I believe she was 38.