Brady's charmed life

To me she is really not that hot. I guess her body is pretty sick, but her face to me is not that pretty. I could put that all aside for a billion dollars though.

If I were Brady I'd retire. He has nothing left to prove in the NFL. He is going to the HOF and won 3 superbowls. Why risk injury?

I'd move on. He's just going to end up getting beaten up, which come to think of it would be fun to watch.

I hope Dareus breaks his arm in half....

To me she is really not that hot. I guess her body is pretty sick, but her face to me is not that pretty. I could put that all aside for a billion dollars though.If I were Brady I'd retire. He has nothing left to prove in the NFL. He is going to the HOF and won 3 superbowls. Why risk injury?

I'd move on. He's just going to end up getting beaten up, which come to think of it would be fun to watch.

+1

To me she is really not that hot. I guess her body is pretty sick, but her face to me is not that pretty. I could put that all aside for a billion dollars though.

If I were Brady I'd retire. He has nothing left to prove in the NFL. He is going to the HOF and won 3 superbowls. Why risk injury?

+1

You both are bat **** crazy. She's beautiful and if you ever encountered her in real life you'd have to pick your jaws up from the floor. I'd lay it into Oprah for a billion dollars....

To me she is really not that hot. I guess her body is pretty sick, but her face to me is not that pretty.

Ghey

+1

Gheyer

You both are bat **** crazy. She's beautiful and if you ever encountered her in real life you'd have to pick your jaws up from the floor. I'd lay it into Oprah for a billion dollars....

Exactly.

I don't get it either. I'm sure if I saw her in person I'd think she was hot, but by celebrity standards, she's not much. She just has a build that is ideal for modeling and has a cool sounding name. If I had to make a list of top 100 celebrities I'd bed she wouldn't make the list, and I don't even read US Weekly.

Edited by Rob's House

Because he loves to play football?

There isn't a single person in the NFL who plays because, when they were a child, they said "I want to sacrifice all of my free time, and risk major injury, so that someday I'll have an extremely small chance at playing in the NFL for a boatload of money". They play professional football because it's what they want to do more than anything else. There's an extremely small chance of sustaining any sort of permanent injury, especially when you're as well protected as Tom Brady. I can't imagine why he would even think about retiring. It would be one thing if he was getting bad and the team would be better off with a different QB, but that sure hasn't appeared to be the case yet.

I'd lay it into Joan Rivers for a billion dollars.

I don't get it either. I'm sure if I saw her in person I'd think she was hot, but by celebrity standards, she's not much. She just has a build that is ideal for modeling and has a cool sounding name. If I had to make a list of top 100 celebrities I'd bed she wouldn't make the list, and I don't even read US Weekly.

All woman in the body department but a man's face.

Some people are into that.

+1

Keep it real. I can't believe how many beautiful girls are ripped as unattractive on this board. Gissele is !@#$ing gorgeous! Since you all are such studs- how bout you post a pic and show what a stud who can pick and choose supermodels looks like

Agreed, she is not hot at all and she is tall,awkward and gangly, flat chested, no butt or curves ,just don't see all the interest. Would not date her for a billion if I was a millionaire but Tom likes her so that's all that matters.

When you love to play its hard to retire, besides she has fagged him out enough he needs football to toughen up. Can't wait for the Hulkster pound him into the ground.