Jim Tressel Resigns

JoeF

Its my understanding that the players were already attending Ohio St when they were given the car. Correct me if Im wrong.

I stand corrected. I thought I read the Pryor 3 day out of state test drive took place while he was still being recruited.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you're just pissy because your school has been effectively relegated to nothing more than a has been in a low-tier BCS conference.

The big dogs in the ACC (VT, FSU, Clemson), currently all view you guys the same as we view Maryland, NC St, and/or Wake Forest. A nice little program that may win 9-10 games once in a while, but wil never actually contend for anything. Its not your fault, but until Miami gets a new president/AD and a new stadium, their days as contenders are effectively over.

Don't forget about the Heels, Ramius -- we did beat you guys in Tallahassee last year. ;)

If they escape significant NCAA sanctions, you can't deny what Davis is building in Chapel Hill (i.e., a national power that cheats). :lol:

The NCAA is a joke. If you saw the recent edition of South Park, you know others agree. Student athletes get a scholarship. In turn coaches, staff and the colleges make millions. It is a scam of major proportions. Time to get with it NCAA. These students deserve a share of the money that is being brought in.

South Park? Really? Where do the atheletes get the money for the Oakleys, the tats, the thick gold chains? They get a per diem and (wink wink) word study programs. They come out with zero student loans. They're already being taken care of above and below the table.