Egypt Opens Gaza Border

Absolutely nothing but ive been here long enough to know who to take seriously and who not to and who actually knows what they're talking about.

So the beauty of being on an Internet forum and having some free time makes it something I decide to chime in on.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely nothing but ive been here long enough to know who to take seriously and who not to and who actually knows what they're talking about.

So the beauty of being on an Internet forum and having some free time makes it something I decide to chime in on.

I like it too, but damn 28K? He's been a member 15 months longer than I am, but he's got 26K more posts than I do. That's a bit excessive, don't you think?

Ive seen worse on other forums.

Listen, these are jokes. Insults. Not necessarily true. I warned him not to take no jabs at me. He didn't listen. He's always insulting people on this board. Hopefully, he can see the error of his ways.

Whatever, dude. Survivors of The USS Liberty attack said it was no accident. American Flag and all. They knew who they were hitting, but don't take my word for it.

http://whatreallyhap...ussliberty.html

http://www.viewzone.com/liberty.html

I can give two craps about your little books you read. I form my own opinions by looking at end results. I have thoughts of my own. I'm not a little sheep, like you.

Actually, I feel sorry for you. Hell, between having a job, eating, sleeping, all your reading and your astonishing 28K+ posts, it's a wonder you have time for a real life. You want to insult me? That's fine, but you have no life. Keep reading your books and posting here ALL DAY LONG!!! 28K posts? Do you even have real friends? Pathetic.

I'd rather be stupid and happy than live your life.

So, go ahead and cozy up to your books and computers. Take a break every now and then and grab some lotion and tissues, since you have no time for the real thing, while I enjoy life. And when you're finished with that, grab yourself a bottle of whatever bottle of devil's piss you like to enjoy and drink yourself retarded. I know how you folks like to drink alcohol.

What, you don't like it when I rush to judgements, even though I don't really know you? Now you know how it feels. Maybe now you'll lay off the insults cause I can go on busting you up all night. My wife's not home, so I've got some time on my hands.

I told you, it wasn't an insult. You are actually an idiot and ignorant. It's a demonstrable fact.

As for "my life"...I built a bow window this weekend. Made the moulding myself, with hand tools, out of red oak. And found time to work on my book. What'd you accomplish this weekend?

I'd rather be stupid and happy than live your life.

Halfway there. Good luck with the "happy" part...

I don't really care about your little spat with Tom. You're big boys.

But when you come here completely disregarding history as lies and propaganda, then in reality, you're calling everyone else an idiot in the process. And out of all the people ive ever encountered in real life and the net, especially with regards to history, he knows his ****.

Take it fwiw

I told you, it wasn't an insult. You are actually an idiot and ignorant. It's a demonstrable fact.

As for "my life"...I built a bow window this weekend. Made the moulding myself, with hand tools, out of red oak. And found time to work on my book. What'd you accomplish this weekend?

Halfway there. Good luck with the "happy" part...

Oh me, I was interacting with actual human beings. You know, thing's that you can talk to and they talk back. Remember that? Yeah, it was great, we shared a few laughs and had a BBQ. I had fun. That's what I do. Herb.

Oh me, I was interacting with actual human beings. You know, thing's that you can talk to and they talk back. Remember that? Yeah, it was great, we shared a few laughs and had a BBQ. I had fun. That's what I do. Herb.

If you call them "things", you probably weren't interacting very well.

I don't really care about your little spat with Tom. You're big boys.

But when you come here completely disregarding history as lies and propaganda, then in reality, you're calling everyone else an idiot in the process. And out of all the people ive ever encountered in real life and the net, especially with regards to history, he knows his ****.

Take it fwiw

Meazza, I respect you, you don't resort to insults, but one person's view or version of history doesn't exactly coincide with someone else's. History that is taught in books often reflect the views of someone with an agenda. Me, personally, like to hear first hand accounts, look at motive, look at the results, and come to my own conclusion. I'm not saying I'm always right, because I'm not, but don't try to sell me on history lessons or popular opinion because I don't work that way.

I've been to Israel. As a matter of fact the last time I was there in 2007, my wife who is a US citizen but born in Palestine wasn't even allowed to set foot in Tel Aviv. We were traveling with our two young girls, and my parents and they made us get on a plane to Jordan just so we can enter Palestine from there. That's the kind of collective punishment and discrimination I'm talking about so I know how SOME of those people are. First hand. Screw a book.

Just 'cause it's written don't make it true.

If you call them "things", you probably weren't interacting very well.

OOOOHHHHHH, man, I concede to your intellectual might. I am in complete awe to be associated with such greatness, even if I'm only in the same forum as you. My life will never be the same again. Things? What was I thinking?

Bro, I called them "things" because you're most likely not familiar with actual human interaction. You're a handy man with a lot of books. Excuse me, you're so much better than I. I'll go back to trying my best at functioning as a mere mortal.

If only I wasn't sick, today, I'd be at the beach with my friends. Maybe I'll just build a bow window, myself, by hand, so that I can say I accomplished what the Great Tom has.

Bro, let's just call a truce. You don't know me and I don't know you and let's leave it at that.

Edited by b.harami98

Meazza, I respect you, you don't resort to insults, but one person's view or version of history doesn't exactly coincide with someone else's. History that is taught in books often reflect the views of someone with an agenda. Me, personally, like to hear first hand accounts, look at motive, look at the results, and come to my own conclusion. I'm not saying I'm always right, because I'm not, but don't try to sell me on history lessons or popular opinion because I don't work that way.

I've been to Israel. As a matter of fact the last time I was there in 2007, my wife who is a US citizen but born in Palestine wasn't even allowed to set foot in Tel Aviv. We were traveling with our two young girls, and my parents and they made us get on a plane to Jordan just so we can enter Palestine from there. That's the kind of collective punishment and discrimination I'm talking about so I know how SOME of those people are. First hand. Screw a book.

Maybe it's to avoid this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itamar_attack

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passover_massacre

Or maybe i'll just post the list in its entirety:

http://www.adl.org/israel/israel_attacks.asp

FFS what do you expect them to do?

http://en.wikipedia....i/Itamar_attack

http://en.wikipedia....ssover_massacre

http://www.adl.org/i...ael_attacks.asp

That's awful. I hate it. Make's you wonder, what pushes a man into doing the things they do?

Is there good and evil in this world? Of course, on all sides, so please don't just show me just the one side when the other side is there as well. Many people have died on both sides, but much, much more on the

Palestinian side. How can the oppressor play the role of the victim, anyways?

Besides, we're US citizens with no criminal records and we're not allowed to step foot in your precious Tel Aviv? Why not tell us that before we book our flight so we avoid landing in Tel Aviv altogether? After flying over 12 hours the last thing you want to do is unknowingly board another plane at last second rates.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Itamar_attack

http://en.wikipedia....ssover_massacre

http://www.adl.org/i...ael_attacks.asp

Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to find this?

http://en.wikipedia....iarchs_massacre

This guy is called "insane" and "degenerate murderer". Why not terrorist? See what I mean about the "news" or "books"? How they mold things to fit their agendas?

Edited by b.harami98

Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to find this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Patriarchs_massacre

You're assuming I don't know who Baruch Goldstein was?

Of course, look at how Israeli's respond to terror groups on their side.

Goldstein was denounced "with shocked horror" by Orthodox Judaism,[4] and most in Israel denounced Goldstein as insane.[5] Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin condemned the attack, describing Goldstein as a "degenerate murderer", "a shame on Zionism and an embarrassment to Judaism".[6][7][8]

Edited by meazza

You're assuming I don't know who Baruch Goldstein was?

Of course, look at how Israeli's respond to terror groups on their side.

Goldstein was denounced "with shocked horror" by Orthodox Judaism,[4] and most in Israel denounced Goldstein as insane.[5] Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin condemned the attack, describing Goldstein as a "degenerate murderer", "a shame on Zionism and an embarrassment to Judaism".[6][7][8]

What do you mean by, " look at how Israeli's respond to terror groups on their side"? You want me to give them credit for that? He wasn't called a terrorist, now was he? Why is that? What's the difference?

And you want me to believe in the "news" and "books"? Please!

What do you mean by, " look at how Israeli's respond to terror groups on their side"? You want me to give them credit for that? He wasn't called a terrorist, now was he? Why is that? What's the difference?

And you want me to believe in the "news" and "books"? Please!

I'm sorry man but you're completely way off.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Goldstein

The gravesite has become a pilgrimage site for Jewish extremists; a plaque near the grave reads "To the holy Baruch Goldstein, who gave his life for the Jewish people, the Torah and the nation of Israel." At least 10,000 people have visited the grave since the massacre.[16] In 1996, members of the Labor Party called for the shrine-like landscaped prayer area near the grave to be removed, and Israeli security officials expressed concern that the grave would encourage extremists.[17] In 1999, following passage of a law designed to prohibit monuments to terrorists, and an associated Supreme Court ruling, the Israeli Army bulldozed the shrine and prayer area set up near Goldstein's grave.[18]

So yes, they considered him a terrorist. Not only that, they actually removed any sort of "monument" as they didn't agree with the tactics.

http://en.wikipedia....aruch_Goldstein

The gravesite has become a pilgrimage site for Jewish extremists; a plaque near the grave reads "To the holy Baruch Goldstein, who gave his life for the Jewish people, the Torah and the nation of Israel." At least 10,000 people have visited the grave since the massacre.[16] In 1996, members of the Labor Party called for the shrine-like landscaped prayer area near the grave to be removed, and Israeli security officials expressed concern that the grave would encourage extremists.[17] In 1999, following passage of a law designed to prohibit monuments to terrorists, and an associated Supreme Court ruling, the Israeli Army bulldozed the shrine and prayer area set up near Goldstein's grave.[18]

So yes, they considered him a terrorist. Not only that, they actually removed any sort of "monument" as they didn't agree with the tactics.

At first glance, you only see the degenerate murderer and insane, part. Even you quoted them as saying that at first, and only after further investigation did you find the rest and you say I'm way off ? You did the same thing!

Also, take a look at those first two sentences, if that were Palestinians you would see them on the news visiting that murderers grave site, but NO, not Israel. You can find that on the net, not the news.

http://en.wikipedia....aruch_Goldstein

Besides, where's the proof of them describing Baruch as a terrorist? Yeah, they bulldozed the shrine, but where's the more important daily news on TV calling that guy a terrorist?

Just 'cause it's written don't make it true.

And you have first-hand experience with the Arab-Israeli conflict? You were actually involved in the decision to attack Egypt and Syria in 1967, or the attack on the Liberty?

Or could it be you actually mean "Just 'cause it's written don't make it true...unless it supports my preconceived notions and validates my sad, pathetic excuse for a life?" Because everything you've presented on the subject so far ignores anything and everything that would contradict it - for example, the documented radio communications of the IAF that indicate the pilots and operational HQ had no idea they were attacking a US ship...

OOOOHHHHHH, man, I concede to your intellectual might. I am in complete awe to be associated with such greatness, even if I'm only in the same forum as you. My life will never be the same again. Things? What was I thinking?

Bro, I called them "things" because you're most likely not familiar with actual human interaction. You're a handy man with a lot of books. Excuse me, you're so much better than I. I'll go back to trying my best at functioning as a mere mortal.

If only I wasn't sick, today, I'd be at the beach with my friends. Maybe I'll just build a bow window, myself, by hand, so that I can say I accomplished what the Great Tom has.

Bro, let's just call a truce. You don't know me and I don't know you and let's leave it at that.

Truce? I'm not fighting. You're an idiot. That's an observation, not a fight.

Don't like it? Don't be an idiot.

That's awful. I hate it. Make's you wonder, what pushes a man into doing the things they do?

It couldn't possibly be their fault? They were pushed into it? They can't even take ownership of slaughtering a child?

Is there good and evil in this world? Of course, on all sides, so please don't just show me just the one side when the other side is there as well. Many people have died on both sides, but much, much more on the

Palestinian side. How can the oppressor play the role of the victim, anyways?

Again with the counting numbers of dead people. How about counting the number each side INTENDS to kill? And I don't mean right before they pull a trigger or shoot a mortar. I mean as their stated goal.

And the four year old kid with the slit throat was not "playing the role" of a victim.

Edited by ieatcrayonz