ZEITGEIST 2: ADDENDUM

He's not as bad as the people with three 10x10 plywood boards...and a full stage...with similar writing that would set up in front of my bank on Market Street across from city hall. They'd love to set up on Friday afternoon, babbling nonsense, and had decided that the best way to get me to give them my money...is to purposely stand in my way...and prevent me from getting my money.

You talking about the Friday afternoon black power guys? They are awesome.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You talking about the Friday afternoon black power guys? They are awesome.

The same ones that think the original 12 Tribes of Israel are Ethiopian? We have them at the Gallery Place metro here. They're a freakin' riot.

The same ones that think the original 12 Tribes of Israel are Ethiopian? We have them at the Gallery Place metro here. They're a freakin' riot.

That's them. The 12 tribes guys. They get all dressed up in their white robes and head-dresses and a few huge black guys stand there with stone faces with their arms crossed.

The best part of the show is after it's over and they strip all the costumes off and talk about where they're going to party that night. They go from lecturing about the 12 true tribes to pot-smoking and woman-chasing in 20 seconds.

The best part of the show is after it's over and they strip all the costumes off and talk about where they're going to party that night. They go from lecturing about the 12 true tribes to pot-smoking and woman-chasing in 20 seconds.

Time to merge this with the Weiner thread?

That's them. The 12 tribes guys. They get all dressed up in their white robes and head-dresses and a few huge black guys stand there with stone faces with their arms crossed.

Really? Ours get dressed up in colorful reds and purples, with hoods (if the outfits were white, they'd look like black Klansmen).

Apparently, pot-smoking and womanizing is part of their religion, as I understand it. Awfully convenient, if you ask me...

Really? Ours get dressed up in colorful reds and purples, with hoods (if the outfits were white, they'd look like black Klansmen).

Apparently, pot-smoking and womanizing is part of their religion, as I understand it. Awfully convenient, if you ask me...

Do they accept converts?

You should definitely join. What they say has exactly the same value as what you post. It all amounts to an emoticon. :P

Says the man who just basically stuck his tongue out at me with a two line sentence (hey a short post) and then felt the need to tack on the emoticon. Talk about redundancy, even in a short post you manage to over do it...

In honor of Ocin :angry:

And in response, and likewise in honour of Ocin. I will type an insanely long post that no one will read. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish.

Bonus points for spelling "honor" like a Canadian, just to piss off crayonz. I rock.

Says the man who just basically stuck his tongue out at me with a two line sentence (hey a short post) and then felt the need to tack on the emoticon. Talk about redundancy, even in a short post you manage to over do it...

Yeah...you got it. Right over your head. What a shocker. Yet more evidence that you can't post anything insightful no matter how hard you try.

And in response, and likewise in honour of Ocin. I will type an insanely long post that no one will read. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish. Yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah, natter natter, gromish gromish natter natter natter natter, gromish gromish.

Bonus points for spelling "honor" like a Canadian, just to piss off crayonz. I rock.

Funny how I keep getting tons of comments, never mind PMs, to the long posts no one reads. I wonder how both things can exist in the same universe...do tell there Ph.D. Tom.

And funnier still that you read every word...in the vain hope that one day I will make a mistake that you can cheap shot.

How about, you keep waiting for that....and I will keep waiting for post from booster that adds value of any kind.

Funny how I keep getting tons of comments, never mind PMs, to the long posts no one reads. I wonder how both things can exist in the same universe...do tell there Ph.D. Tom.

And funnier still that you read every word...in the vain hope that one day I will make a mistake that you can cheap shot.

How about, you keep waiting for that....and I will keep waiting for post from booster that adds value of any kind.

:cry:

Touchy today. Someone not getting enough fiber in their diet?

See what I did there? I took a cheap shot, and didn't even need you to make a mistake...

Edited by DC Tom

Tons of comments and PMs: You're delusional, not that we didn't know that.

In one of those sentences, you're telling the truth.

Why not both? He can like OC's posts, and we are dicks. What's the problem?

I don't dislike OC's posts...it's just that I prefer books on paper...