ZEITGEIST 2: ADDENDUM

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry:

Booster demonstrating his ability to use emoticons...again.

I wonder...will we ever see Booster deliver anything useful?

We've seen the emoticons....and lest I forget: the famous 5 paragraph posts of other people's thinking...to which he responds "I agree...sort of". :lol:

Booster demonstrating his ability to use emoticons...again.

I wonder...will we ever see Booster deliver anything useful?

We've seen the emoticons....and lest I forget: the famous 5 paragraph posts of other people's thinking...to which he responds "I agree...sort of". :lol:

Well, the good news is it takes less time for them to read your posts as most of the good posters simply skim past what you wrote. Funny, I see why we clash. You can write twelve paragraphs to say what could be summed up as, "America doesn't care, because some of you act like terrorists. Fix the perception of your people and you are all good."

But no, it is all about Ocin. Let me guess, you can turn a ten minute meeting into an hour because you love to hear the sound of your own voice and have to make sure that everyone understands how much you bring to the project.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the good news is it takes less time for them to read your posts as most of the good posters simply skim past what you wrote. Funny, I see why we clash. You can write twelve paragraphs to say what could be summed up as, "America doesn't care, because some of you act like terrorists. Fix the perception of your people and you are all good."

But no, it is all about Ocin. Let me guess, you can turn a ten minute meeting into an hour because you love to hear the sound of your own voice and have to make sure that everyone understands how much you bring to the project.

Hysterical.

If you must know, I do the exact opposite. We don't sit at meetings. They last 15 minutes, and I will leave if I don't hear anything important....which ends the meeting. I send 3 sentence emails as a matter of course to clients, never mind my people.

As usual, you are 100% wrong, and there's 0 point in talking about what I bring to the project: everybody already knows and I don't have to say a word.

Here is the only place where I write long...and that's because dopes like you can't come to the conclusion you got-->from me, without it.

Where are your conclusions? Where do you ever say anything other that "I agree" without telling us why?

The answer is simple: you don't really know why. You just read what other people say and it sounds good, so you go along with it...or not...and either way post a dopey emoticon.