Schwarzenegger

A ****-ton of libtards are going off on the "Republican Family Values" hypocrisy line today.

Because...ya know.....Arnold was a true "Family Values" type of guy.

Edited by RkFast

Every time I turn around, another Democrat is cheating on his wife. <_<

The Dems cheat on their wives with women usually--good to see The Terminator bangs chicks. All that shaved chest, oiling down, touch of a man stuff had to have you wondering.

A ****-ton of libtards are going off on the "Republican Family Values" hypocrisy line today.

Because...ya know.....Arnold was a true "Family Values" type of guy.

Yes, because libtards would have to dig so deep to find any other examples of Republican hypocrisy. <_<

The Dems cheat on their wives with women usually--good to see The Terminator bangs chicks. All that shaved chest, oiling down, touch of a man stuff had to have you wondering.

The honor roll of Republican homosexuals is pretty long...almost every one, to a tee was a family values/marriage is sacred kind of guy...why do you !@#$s want to make an argument out of this? Lets see, there was Foley, Allen, Haggard and the lovely Larry Craig...I am sure there are more...really? Enjoy your little tea party...pinky out!

Edited by Buftex

The honor roll of Republican homosexuals is pretty long...almost every one, to a tee was a family values/marriage is sacred kind of guy...why do you !@#$s want to make an argument out of this? Lets see, there was Foley, Allen, Haggard and the lovely Larry Craig...I am sure there are more...really? Enjoy your little tea party...pinky out!

Pretty homophobic little rant from someone who preaches "tolerance."

Pretty homophobic little rant from someone who preaches "tolerance."

Actually, I guess I misread Peaces statement...I thought he was implying that "at least Arnold does it with woman"...so I was wrong, I misunderstood what he/she was saying.

As for your point, it is just another example of you being an idiot! No misunderstanding.

Edited by Buftex

• 1 month later...