Mighty Taco to Rochester ?!

kegtapr

Speaking of restaurants expanding, DiBella's Subs has opened a shop here in Columbus. For the life of me I can't remember this from when I was at RIT. Is it worth the drive to check it out?

If your only other option is Subway, then yes. But it's no different then other good sub shops.

Bump. Went to Mighty Taco tonight to give their food another shot. Had the Buffito and enjoyed it. Chicken was a little dry but the flavor from the Buffalo sauce and bleu cheese was quite nice. Their nacho chips aren't anything special. However, I find myself eating there again just for the Buffito. I will never eat anything with their crap taco meat in it ever again though.

Bump. Went to Mighty Taco tonight to give their food another shot. Had the Buffito and enjoyed it. Chicken was a little dry but the flavor from the Buffalo sauce and bleu cheese was quite nice. Their nacho chips aren't anything special. However, I find myself eating there again just for the Buffito. I will never eat anything with their crap taco meat in it ever again though.

Buffito? :doh: