Defense "Camp"?

What would the defense do if they got together?

Kind of tough without an offense in front of you. At least the QB/WRs can practice their routes and timing.

It would be cool to see the D get together, I agree. But I dont think they have much to do. I havent heard of any other team's D getting together, at least on their own.

I thought I heard that some DBs were supposed to show up at Fitz Camp, but I dont think that happened.

What would the defense do if they got together?

Kind of tough without an offense in front of you. At least the QB/WRs can practice their routes and timing.

It would be cool to see the D get together, I agree. But I dont think they have much to do. I havent heard of any other team's D getting together, at least on their own.

I thought I heard that some DBs were supposed to show up at Fitz Camp, but I dont think that happened.

The Problem being that we don't have any DBs. McGee is icing his knee, Florence is a FA trying to coach UFL, Youbouty is a FA, McKelvin is busy boning up on his Baby Einstein videos. Reggie Corner and Byrd might be able to stop. That be cool if Aaron Williams and Reggie Corner showed up.

Edited by Why So Serious?

The Problem being that we don't have any DBs. McGee is icing his knee, Florence is a FA trying to coach UFL, Youbouty is a FA, McKelvin is busying boning up on his Baby Einstein videos. Reggie Corner and Byrd might be able to stop. That be cool if Aaron Williams and Reggie Corner showed up.

yeah, and the rookies arent showing up since they arent even under contract yet. I thought the same thing when I heard the DBs might show up... "Who?"

The Problem being that we don't have any DBs. McGee is icing his knee, Florence is a FA trying to coach UFL, Youbouty is a FA, McKelvin is busy boning up on his Baby Einstein videos. Reggie Corner and Byrd might be able to stop. That be cool if Aaron Williams and Reggie Corner showed up.

That made me LMAO! Great Post!

Keep in mind that due to the lockout, none of these guys are insured if any of them get injured.

This makes the ideas of informal team workouts a dilemma. Yes guys can purchase insurance but do you want a guy hurt doing something that ultimately may not improve the team? I guess you have to look at the situation as a positive but if i am a guy without a contract I would think long and hard about what I was doing and what risks i would take.