Michael Jasper article, Jabari Greer offers advice

Some sound advice - "go up there hungry", "be a shining light", "get a truck", "try to be noticed for your effort"

I'd like to add - keep your twitter closed and your ears open.

Good luck MJ!

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

Some sound advice - "go up there hungry", "be a shining light", "get a truck", "try to be noticed for your effort"

Good luck MJ!

That's the most important advice right there. If he tweets anything outrageous like "we have a good team and are going to win a fair amount of games this season" or "it's Friday night and I'm hanging out with friends instead of reading the playbook and lifting weights" he will become a Western NY pariah.

That's the most important advice right there. If he tweets anything outrageous like "we have a good team and are going to win a fair amount of games this season" or "it's Friday night and I'm hanging out with friends instead of reading the playbook and lifting weights" he will become a Western NY pariah.

I can't tell if you are being facetious, or are in actual agreement with me??

I think we've all seen the evidence that, even sticking to small talk, and trying to say the right things in attempt to endear one person or group of people, can often lead to unintended interpretations and result in the alienation of another. Even the slightest indiscretion, when widely distributed in the media, can have seemingly unimaginable consequences. I sorta feel sorry for celebraties for that reason - sorta.

I guess what I meant by "keep your twitter closed" is that, IMO, being discrete is the simplest way to maintain a positive image in the media - including the social media. By keeping your personal life and beliefs low-key, you minimize the supply of ammunition that may be used against you by potential detractors. Als

I can't tell if you are being facetious, or are in actual agreement with me??

I think we've all seen the evidence that, even sticking to small talk, and trying to say the right things in attempt to endear one person or group of people, can often lead to unintended interpretations and result in the alienation of another. Even the slightest indiscretion, when widely distributed in the media, can have seemingly unimaginable consequences. I sorta feel sorry for celebraties for that reason - sorta.

I guess what I meant by "keep your twitter closed" is that, IMO, being discrete is the simplest way to maintain a positive image in the media - including the social media. By keeping your personal life and beliefs low-key, you minimize the supply of ammunition that may be used against you by potential detractors. Als

Both.

You're just jealous that Jasper has a higher vertical leap than you do.

Good luck MJ!

Not for someone who is trying lose weight. :thumbsup: